When Elsie Griffith is forced to move to New York with her Mom, everything seems to be going great! Until she finds out her Mom has a new boyfriend named Robert. Robert takes care of a teen boy, Landon, the same age as Elsie because of his probation. His heart racing looks intrigue Elsie, and just when she's about to fall head over heels, she meets Demitri. Her sexy coworker from the Cafe down the street, but right after that she meets Landon's brother that he hasn't seen in almost 2 years, and he finds a sudden interest in her...Suddenly Elsie finds herself wrapped in danger and constant paranoia with Landon and his brother, but who will come to her rescue? Will it be Demitri, Landon, or his brother Levi?
Cover made by: Just ShAmsA
- When In New York;
- The cupboard attacked me;
- Why is he being so... irresistible?
- Our little "outing".
- The unexpected visitor;
- Breakfast, hugs, and phone calls;
- What's it to you?
- A little more uncovered, and a reocurrance;
- Meeting someone new, and recognizing someone old...
- Owning up to a "little fear"
- There's something I don't know;
- The Explanation, and the blurted words...