♥00♥ Paper fan

Cherry blossom petals danced in the air, giving off the feeling of spring. For every middle schools, spring was the cycle of new 1st years coming in and 3rd years leaving to walk their high school path...

"It's a nice day..." Shiraishi Kuranosuke, 3rd year, still the captain of Shitenhouji boys tennis club. Some things just don't change like the seasons, his habit of doing the bandages on his left arm for example hasn't changed since his freshman days.

"Shiraishi!!!"

At the call of his name, Shiraishi looked back. When he looked back, his eyes that were supposed to look at Naniwa's Speed Star got misdirected to a girl who wore Shitenhouji's uniform. He noticed her because of her apple red hair that's short at the back but have two long strands at the front, and emerald green eyes.

"Naniwa's Speed Star will arrive before you do!" Oshitari Kenya, classmate and teammate of Shiraishi, ran past the red haired beauty without a stop. Kenya was so fast that he made the red head's skirt fly up just for Shiraishi to grace his eyes upon.

Shiraishi's eyes caught sight of it! The pink panties has engraved itself within the memory of the Bible!

"P-Pink!" Shiraishi pointed as he shouted with a blush. He saw them! Pink panties!

"Pink?" Kenya repeated, not knowing just how angry the girl whose skirt he flipped up was...

Sakurahime Chinami didn't think that she would encounter such an embarrassing thing before reaching the school gate. She can no longer control her anger and she let it run wild, taking out her trusty paper fan, she hit Kenya right on the head before striking at Shiraishi's eyes. The strikes from the paper fan made a comical 'psh' noise before the pain can be felt by the boys.

"One for the speedy idiot, one for the pervert! How dare you do such a thing to me!"

"Ouch!" Shiraishi and Kenya were in great pain; the paper fan was a weapon of mass destruction!

"Hmph! Morons!" Chinami walked away from them, cursing her bad luck under her breath.

"My eyes! My eyes!" Shiraishi was in so much pain since she aimed for his eyes.

"Shiraishi, are you okay?!"

"Kenya, where are you?! I can't see!" Kenya put Shiraishi's hand onto his own shoulder, becoming Shiraishi's eyes until he can see again.

"Who the hell was that girl anyway?! I wish we won't have to confront her again!"

Zaizen Hikaru was getting changed for morning practice at the club's changing room. He's officially a 2nd year student and he couldn't care less about that. After he got changed, he used his smartphone to check out his blog for updates on likes and comments.

'It's so boring...' The cool-looking 2nd year was bored to death; was there anything interesting he can blog about?

"Morning, Zaizen." Kenya greeted at her opened the door along with Shiraishi from behind.

"Morn-" Zaizen looked at Kenya and Shiraishi to see something not supposed to be there; Kenya has a lump on his head while Shiraishi have a stinging red mark across his eyes. Zaizen pressed for the camera mode and took a picture of them since it was good blogging material of the moment.

"I can't believe we got hit!" Kenya complained to Shiraishi, "What I can't believe the most is you, Shiraishi! I can't believe you! Who the hell would shout out the color of...you know?!"

I'm "I was surprised! It's not often you see a girl's panties!"

"Were they...were they pretty?"