"She was..." My mom pursed her lips, shrinking back a little. "She was being bad, and I didn't like her tone," she said curtly after a long pause, my father sighing- again- halfway into her sentence.

"Lucille, you know what the woman said about her," he murmured, making me furrow my eyebrows.

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Yes, Ryland, I know," she groaned, making me get impatient.

'Talk about the woman,' I demanded to them in my head impatiently. I was surprised when they both looked at each other with blank looks before continuing.

"The woman said that she was special and different than most of the others, but she never told us that we would be dealing with a girl version of the Hulk," my mother said as she looked around the room. Her voice sounded the same, but her eyes were glazed over. It was almost like she was under a hypnosis.

Wait.

Oh, shit.

"Yeah, but it was almost like I was drawn to Michelle. Like we were the ones that needed to take her," my dad stated with the same glazed-over eyes, making me frown.

"Then, there was Zachary. He wouldn't leave Michelle's side at the orphanage," my mom said as her head literally dropped to the side, the only thing holding it being her shoulder.

Fuck, what's going on with her?

"It was rather strange," he said as he stopped walking, his head doing that my mom's did.

Okay, this is getting creepy...

"And he was just so cute. We had to get both," my mom said. "I couldn't stand it. I hated the thought of not having children."

Wait. She couldn't have kids?

Then what about Dayna and Tiff? She definitely gave birth to them.

"It's strange how after we got them you could finally give birth," my dad said, answering my question. "Quite a miracle."

"I'm a little upset that we still haven't told them about how they're adopted," my mom said, a tear dropping from my eye without me noticing when she said that. Before the year could drop to the floor Sammael wiped it away, a thoughtful look on his face.

I gave him a forced smile that probably looked like grimace before looking back to my parents.

"We can't," my father said his voice dropping three octaves as his eyes started turning completely white. "We were told not to, Lucille."

"But we don't have to listen," my mom said, her eyes turning into black pits.

"Yes we do," he demanded, making me jump a little as I saw his head snap back up, white eyes shining. "They must find out themselves. It is the prophecy."

Okay, what the fuck is going on?

'Stop talking! Go back to normal!' I yelled to them in my head nervously, gripping onto the rug with a poisonous grip as Sammael held me back by my biceps. 'I don't want to know anything anymore! Stop!'

Immediately they froze where they were, eyes and paled faces going back to normal slowly.

"What are we going to do with this? I spent my last paycheck on some alcohol a couple hours ago," my mom asked in an exhausted tone after blinking a couple times at each other in complete silence, ruffling her hair with a guilty expression as she looked around the room- probably remembering our conversation.

"I don't know, we'll talk about this with her tomorrow. She probably doesn't want to talk to us right now. Let's just go to bed," he yawns out, both of them looking like they completely forgot about what happened a couple minutes ago.