Chapter 12

"Hello?" the man repeated, making us freeze. My mind took a second to register what just happened, but after it did my eyes snapped open and immediately went to the spot where I knew the girl was.

"Shit," I whispered, pushing Samael away from me slightly and running over to the girl. I didn't push him roughly, but from the corner of my eye I saw him stumble back and almost trip over his feet. It was like he was in a trance or half-asleep, or something.

Houston, I mind-linked. We have a problem.

What is it? Ariel instantly asked in a worried voice, making me sigh a breath of relief.

I kind of... killed someone, I mumbled, making me receive multiple groans in reply.

You couldn't wait a couple more minutes? I'm in the middle of something, Rahab muttered, making me roll my eyes.

What could possibly be more important than this? I growled, making a voice snicker.

I was making out with some chick, named Ivory, he replied, making a low growl accidentally slip my lips.

I don't care about your fucking toy that's with you in the janitors closet. I need you and your friends right here, right now! I growled, my own words echoing in my head from how loudly I said it.

Damn, are you jealous or something? Belial laughed out, making a growl come out of someone else's voice in the mind-link.

No, I'm just frustrated that he thinks making out with some bitch is more important than covering up a dead body! Especially when there is a man outside of the bathroom doors, repeatedly asking to come in! I screamed in panic, forgetting that Samael was right next to me until now.

'Fuck,' I said to myself, quickly looking over to my right, just to find no one there. I looked behind me, in front of me, and to my left, but it was all the same. Empty.

I mentally started to mutter out cuss words at him and his existence as I grabbed my shirt and started to wipe the blood off the floor with it, noticing that stains were starting to form.

'I hate this so much,' I growled as I started to wipe the blood. I spit on the floor to see if it would have an effect, and just like I thought, the blood started to boil. When I swiped the shirt over it, the blood was gone and there was no stain.

"I never thought I would love spitting more than I do now," I murmured as I started spitting all over the floor.

I'm coming, Cassiel linked quickly, making me sigh in relief and speed up my cleaning process. In under half a minute I had my shirt under the sink getting rinsed out, the floor close to spotless – minus the toilet paper and paper towels that I will not be touching, even if my life depended on it–, and the girl lying on top of a row of sinks so that the extra blood that's coming out of her will go into the sink instead of the floor.