Chapter 17

Warning: I need to know the age of my audience and if you guys are okay with a little bit of sexual content, so comment those two please. I don't want 12 year olds and kids younger than that– or any age, really– reading it if they don't like it 

Another warning. If you don't like it, skip the ending. You'll know when to skip when you get there :) 

Thanks for reading guys! Love you!

-michelle 

||--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--||

"Thanks, ma'am!" I yelled to the tourist as I jogged away with her map of the country, thankful that I finally remembered I stored some spare contacts in my jeans. 

"No problem! Hope you find your way back!" she said with a concerned look, waving me a good-bye. 

"Okay, Brazil. Make this easy for me please," I said when I was far away from them, a sigh escaping my lips as I looked at all the unfamiliar places on the map. 

But then I remembered something. 

I have supernatural friends. 

Surely one of them could do what Samuel did. 

'But wait. Satan blocked my connection with them,' I thought to myself, making me groan in frustration. 

"Great," I huffed out when I looked at the map for a second time with complete cluelessness. "Just had to bring me to Brazil."

"I wanted you to get out there," I heard a low voice say, my eye twitching at the sound of his voice. 

"Screw off," I growled in reply as I started to walk off,  the sound of footsteps behind me making me want to cuss him off in every language known to man.

"In what way?" he asked seductively as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. 

"Move the hands, or loose the hands," I said with a clenched jaw as I stayed facing forward, not moving a muscle. 

"Is that a threat?" he asked as he held onto me with a tighter grip, making me turn my head to see him. He shifted into some type of blond 'California surfer' looking guy, with a gray tank top and white khakis. 

"No," I started, turning to face the front again. "It's a promise," I stated, head budding him harshly after I finished my sentence, his moan in pain and release of me making me let out a satisfied hum before I continued to walk again. 

"You're so lucky," he said to me once he caught up to me, making look over to him in doubt. 

"Lucky I'm the exact opposite of what I was raised to worship?" I muttered to him as I slowly trailed my eyesight to the floor, making him snort.

"No. You're lucky I'm not allowed to kill you. And trust me, you have no idea how hard it is to hold back my frustration when it comes to you," he answered, making me scoff. 

"Well if you want me dead, than why did you save me in the woods?" I asked, looking over to him with challenging eyes, making him roll his eyes and look away from me. "Well?" I asked after five minutes of him not answering me, stopping in my tracks. When he noticed that I stopped walking he sighed and turned to me, walking over to me with blank eyes. 

"Why did you stop walking?" he asked in monotone, making me blank out my face and tilt my head. 

He wants to play stupid? Okay. 

"Because I wanted to. Why aren't you answering my question?" I said in monotone, his eyes changing to a brighter color when he realized I was mocking him.