Chapter 22

those are what her real eyes look like (color, not shape) the blue just has to be a little more darker in color. Kind of like a cobalt blue (winking to anyone who knows the reference I just gave)

Tried to find a decent picture, but that's the only one I could find. :/

oh, and i have a surprise to tell you guys too. If you want to hear it in the next chapter i'm writing today, than vote and comment! 

Either wise i'll tell you the next time I get wifi

love you!!!

"Michelle, are you ok-"

"Leave me alone," I snapped, cutting off Zach abruptly as my vision started to blur. Not wanting to wait for him to continue talking or catch up with me, I stormed up the stairs of the house– wiping tears away roughly as I did so. 

"Michelle!" Zach yelled, the sound of another pair of footsteps stomping up the stairs echoing in my ears. By the time he was halfway up the stairs I was already at the top, about to stalk over to my bedroom. "Michelle, wait!" he commanded, going up the stairs faster than before. 

Not thinking he would catch up to me, I flared my nose and continued to walk down the hallway. There were so many mixed emotions in my brain that my thoughts were the only thing I could hear as soon as I got into the hallway. 

They got my mom. Who else did they get? My sisters? Tiffany's just a kid, not even ten yet. My brother? He's like my copy, a second me. My dad? He'd do anything for his kids, and that might change now. 

What did I do to deserve this? Is it because I wished for a more interesting life? If it's because of that wish I made to make my life more interesting, than I take it back. I want my old life back, where the most stressful thing I thought about was a test I didn't study for. I want to back and never allow myself to selfish about my life. To me now, my old life was perfect. Exercise here and there, sit at home, do homework and relax. 

Why did I have to test what was already great? 

"Michelle?" Zach whispered, gently putting his palm on my shoulder. My whole body shook the moment he touched me, and I quickly looked up from the ground- just now noticing that I stopped walking half way through the hallway. "Michelle, what's wrong with you? I know something weird is going on with you. I don't understand how no one else sees it, but just because they don't doesn't mean I'll pretend not to.

"You can trust me, sis," he said softly as he put his second hand on my other shoulder, making my shoulders slouch. 

"Honestly, Zach," I whispered hoarsely, wanting to hug my little brother and never let him go. "I  don't even know what's going on with me." 

"I know you like dealing with things alone, but I can help you, Michelle. I can tell that whatever's happening to you is making you go insane. Just let me see what's going on," he said simply, making me sigh and shake my head in reply. "Why? Why won't you let me help you?" he asked, squeezing my shoulders in irritation. I wasn't mad at him for it though. I would've done the same in his position. 

"Because," I said, turning to face his stubborn face. "It might kill you," I whispered sadly, a tear slipping. "And I don't want to witness another death. Especially when the dead person, is someone that was close to me."

"Michelle, I don't think you understand me," Zach said as he stepped closer to me, giving me a hug. I instantly threw my arms around him and breathed him in, needing some of my normal life back. "Michelle, I would die for you and... kill  for you, too," he said, squeezing me closer to him when he said the word 'kill'. I shuddered at the sound of that word.