Chapter 19

sorry, this is going to be a  short chapter compared to my other ones, and i know i haven't been updating, but hey, i have stuff in my life that's more important than this and i'm sorry but i'll try to update as soon as  possible from now on

-michelle xoxoxo

--------------------------------------------------

"I think she's waking up."

"Michelle... Michelle are okay? Can you open your eyes?"

"Come on, no one's fought in thirty minutes! Wake the fuck up, before pass the fuck out!"

"Rahab, shut the fuck up."

"No, you shut the fuck up, Belial."

"Let's not swear, please."

"Of course, Iaoel. My bad."

"Guys, now is seriously not the time for this."

"Guys, I'll legit pass the fuck out."

"No. One. Cares."

"Shut the fuck up, Samael."

"Well there you go, Rahab. We just started a fight survive on that while we deal with a more serious issue, whiny ass motherfucker."

"Let's settle this like gentleman. Fighting is never the answer."

"Like hell it is."

"Wait guys! I think her eyes fluttered."

I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself in the same white room I was in a couple of days ago, the back of my head and my upper back killing me. Slowly I took in my surroundings, wincing as light hit my eyes with a blinding force.

"Can someone put the fucking blinds down?" I mutter as I sat up, making Ariel immediately start walking towards the window to deal with the light. "Thank you," I mumbled once he shut it, feeling less pressure on my eyes and eyelids.

"So, do you remember anything, Michelle?" Cassie's said, making me stick my hand out to silence all of them.

"No, with all do respect, you guys are going to be answering the fucking questions this time. I'm sick of this shit. I'm not trained, don't really know what the fuck I am, and I'm pretty sure you guys still haven't told me who you guys are," I said seriously, my tone sharp. "So this is how it's going go. I ask questions and then you answer. Once I'm done asking, you can ask me whatever the fuck your hearts desire. Okay?" I said, making them all slowly nod, their faces showing mild shock.

"She can slip into a coma for days and then just wake up like a fucking spitfire? What is this?" Rahab scoffed, making turn and glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up, I said I'm the one asking the questions," I growled, making him raise his hands- and an eyebrow- in the air, before quieting down and letting me relax. "Now," I said calmly "what the fuck am I?"

"We don't kn-"

"I know," Samael said cutting off Cassiel sharply before turning to me. "Michelle, you are... supposed to be a myth."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, making him sigh and ruffle a hand through his hair.

"When I turned you, you were supposed to turn into a demon, but instead you became half-human and half-demon. Remember days ago when you were in this room, praying as you were being 'tortured'? Well, that was supposed to make you officially Hell's Purge. It was supposed to make you a heartless, merciless monster- sucking away at your soul until there was no human essence left in your body.