Chapter 18

Again, guys, thank you so much for reading and voting!

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter, it lets me know what you guys are willing to read. :) 

If you want (and I hope you do, lol) vote, comment, and possibly share this book with others. 

Thanks for reading and supporting me, you guys are making my dreams come true.

-michelle 

||--:--:--:--:--:-:-:-:-:--:--:--:--||

"We aren't in your house, are we?" I whispered, turning to him with wide eyes. The ringing was starting to get closer, and I was starting to realize that this sound didn't have a rhythm like a ringtone.

It was just slow beeping.

"It is my house," he whispered with cautious eyes, getting both our shirts and bringing mine to me in a second, not making any noise. Without asking questions I threw the shirt over me and started to button it, while he tugged on his shirt. By the time we both had our shirts on the ringing was right next to the door, making a bad feeling hit my stomach.

"We need to leave," I said in an urgent, yet still monotone, voice- making him nod and grab onto my shoulders stiffly.

Just as the door slammed open I closed my eyes, ironically praying to God that nothing would happen to him and I.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, making me open my eyes and turn to where I thought the person would be, just to see Samael and I still in the room- standing in the middle of the room- with his index finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. I slowly nodded and turned to the opened door, just to see two men in dark cloaks searching the room, only the bottom half of their faces showing. When I saw their faces though, I almost threw up.

It literally looked like the skin from their face had been ripped off, then they got burned alive, and finally, grew fangs that were chipped and brown.

"Damn," I mouthed, making sure no actual noise came out my mouth. Samael didn't notice though, he was staring at them like he was ready to kill, red and blue eyes turning into black holes quicker than I could blink.

"Ubi sunt?" one man said to the other in a disgustingly gruff voice. My head tilted as I wondered what language they were speaking.

"Nescio," the other man replied, spitting on the carpet, leaving a black goo on the carpet. "Ipsi ita putatus hic esse."

"Ibimus vacuos ac morerer propter eam," the first one hissed, sounding scared. The second one sighed and looked around again.

"They're too strong. We die either way," he hissed like a snake, claws lengthening to around three inches.

"The young one. We just need the young one. We need to bring her to Master," the other one slurred, sounding more like a drunk then a demon. As soon as he said that I felt Samael grip onto my forearm possessively, making me almost jump from shock.

"But where IS SHE?" the thing howled, spinning towards the door. "WHERE COULD THEY HAVE GONE?"

"Ith-"

"Silence yourself!" it hissed, interrupting the other demon. "Let's go, we don't have much time."

"But, Ith-"

"Now," it growled menacingly, cracking its neck before stepping out of the door, making the other demon quickly go to follow him.

When the door slammed shut Samael waited around a minute before grabbing me by the shoulders again, my body shifting slightly, before calming down and sitting down on the couch.