Chapter 25

"Michelle-"

"Stay out of this," I replied venomously to whoever was interrupting Sammael and I's conversation, making nothing but silence come from behind me.

"Ah, now princess-"

"Don't. Call. Me. That," I growled out sharply as my fangs lengthened, getting harder for me to speak the longer they got.

"Ok, darling-"

"I. Will. Rip. Your. Throat. Out," I growled, my eye twitching in anger as Sammael looked at me with amusement.

"I recommend you boys leave. Right now," Sammael said, staring behind my back to where Ariel and Belial were. "Things are about to get messy here."

"I'll just, um... Tell you what I had to at school tomorrow," Belial murmured awkwardly as I slowly turned towards them, my eyes black by now.

"If you need me, Michelle, call me," Ariel said hesitantly, not hiding the fact that he didn't really want to leave me alone with him.

But before Sammael could unleash his not-so-scary wrath on them they left, disappearing at the click of a finger, without even saying 'goodnight' to me.

Oh, my immaturity never fails to amaze me.

"What do you want, Death?" I asked sharply- noticing his hurt expression right after I talked, but almost instantly turning into a blank expression to cover it up.

I almost didn't notice it.

"You never call me Death," he deadpanned, no emotion coming out of his voice.

"What was that a couple minutes ago, huh?" I asked, shrinking my fangs so I could rant.

Someone hold my claws, I'm about to let all Hell loose.

"What are you-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I thundered, scaring myself and him at the tone of my voice- not understanding how it got so low and controlling.

'What is going on with you?' My conscience asked bluntly, but I was too full of it to even think about that.

Full of what, you may ask?

Rage, anger, vengence, hate, blood-lust, and impatience.

That's what I was full of.

And I was ready to let it all out.

I took Sammael's shock and silence as a key to continue. "What was all this about? First you act like a dick, then you're all sketchy, then you force me to make-out with you, then you fucking teleport me to a different country! If that doesn't confuse and overwhelm someone, then I'm scared for their health!

"Not to mention you and your fucking attitude! Would it kill you to be nicer? You leave me alone in someone's fucking basement! With the owners there! It's pure luck that I got out of there!

"But then out of nowhere you turn into some nice guy and help me survive some stupid-ass test by Satan. Than you proceed to bring to a fucking night club and let me get drunk off my ass so I could forget about a little kid and his poor grandma.

"But just as I'm starting to think you're a good guy you just fucking change into a dick again! It's like you're some fucking light switch! Turn you on and you're nice, but turn you off and Heaven forbid you even look at someone nicely!

"And as for the whole episode tonight! Saying you're thinking about fucking me in front of people? Are you insane! If I wasn't paralyzed I would've killed you right then and there! That was so fucking disrespectful of you, you fucking bitch!