Chapter 23

that's what her eyes looked like in the one scene with the nurse. They're also her "angel eyes" :)

hope these pics help with the visualization ;)

Oh, and I am seriously amused with the ships for this book.
Damn, and I thought people liked Angels... Lol

But guess what the surprise is?

....

It's

.............

Going to be at the end of the chapter!!!

Luv u guys!!!

-Michelle xoxoxo

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I pour some water on my face, the coldness relaxing me and cleaning my face of tear stains at the same time.

I really am a monster, aren't I?

I'm some terrifying demon/angel... thing, that needs to kill to survive and keep demons from escaping out of Hell. 

I'm like the peacekeeper between the two worlds, but in a disgusting and ironic way. I kill people every day and night, and in return the demons don't break through the gates and kill everyone on Earth themselves.

I need to kill in order to save lives. How twisted is that?

But it kind of makes me wonder, you know? All these kidnappings I see and murders I hear about on television. Maybe they aren't just random. Maybe it's all a part of something bigger?

I mean, I know for fucking sure that I wouldn't kill someone if I didn't have to. But since I need to do it to survive... I really have no choice.

I know, call me selfish, think I'm irrational, but look at it through logical eyes.

Satan. Satan wants me dead.

Angels. Angels don't want me dead.

There has to be a reason for both of those.

I mean, if I'm not here- killing people to suffice demons- than... what about the demons? No one will be feeding them.

They'll break out.

And what about the angels? They keep telling me I can fight the demons. I can control myself. I can survive.

They also keep telling me to stay alive.

Why do they keep saying that? I'm half-demon. Shouldn't they hate me and want me dead? 

They want me to keep the peace, so they don't have to start a war with Hell.

And if I change, turn into an angel or human instead of staying how I am right now, then what?

What will happen if there's no one doing my job? No one filling in for me?

Than the demons break loose.

Which is why Satan wants me dead and keeps trying to kidnap me.