Chapter 16!!

Sorry!! I am so sorry hat I haven't updated! Life happens! I've just been really busy!
But it's here now so there is no need to fret!!
Oh and also thanks so much for all the reads! Didn't think I would get 1 let along nearly 2k!!
Any way
On with the story!
---------------------------------------------------
Zara POV:
As I make my way to the car I hear him lock the door and follow close behind me.
I hope in the car and put my seatbelt on. He hops in next to me and turns to me.
"You ready baby girl?" He asks in a soft tone.
I nod my head and smile. I wonder where we could be going!

* le time skip *

Felix POV:
We're getting close now.
I hope she likes it!
I'm taking her to a restaurant then a walk in the park. It may not sound that appealing but at night it is gorgeous!!
I see the restaurant so I pull into the car park and get out.
Zara climbs out the car and walks round to me. I put my arm around her waist and pull her close.
"I love you baby girl" I whisper into her ear.
"I love you to" she says while looking up into my eyes. She has beautiful eyes. Bright turquoise. The best colour.

*another time skip just because I'm to lazy to write more! *

Zara POV:

We lay on the grass and stare up at the stars, it's so beautiful.
"They are beautiful" I say, still staring in a daze.
"Sure is" I hear him say. But I realise he isn't looking at the stars, he's looking at me.
" I just want to lay here all night. The longer you stay the more beautiful it gets." I say.
I get no reply but I feel an arm go around my shoulder and I turn to him and smile.
" I'm sorry I would ever question you. I love you so much. I never want to loose you, I want to he here for you always. " he says. About to continue when I shush him with a kiss on the lips.
"Get up freaking love birds! Now! " A deep voice says from behind us.
I spin my head around to see what looked like a drunk or a junkie. Felix and I jump and and he puts his arm around me defensively.
" What do you want??" Felix says calmly.
" Your girl and your money!" He shouts.
"Well your going to have neither" Felix says back. Still calm but a anger rising in his tone.
"You either give 'em or I take 'em" He says back.
I move closer to Felix as I begin to get sacred.
" It will he ok baby " he whispers down to me.
Suddenly Felix pushes me backwards as the man lurches forward in an attempt to grab  to grab me. I let out a a slight squeal as Felix plants a square on punch to the guys jaw.

-----------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Sorry not sorry
Thanks for reading his! And sorry you had to wait so long for it!!
Stay toasty my friends!!
*Brofist and Cryfive*