Chapter4!! :-)

Well it's here bros!!
Chapter 4!!!
Hope you enjoy!
Please vote and comment and all that jazz!!
------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------
Zara POV:
As we got to our room I noticed that felix was staring at me, I kept glancing but he didn't look away, it was almost as if he didn't care if I saw him stare!
We enter our room and shut the door. The room was so fancy, big chandeliers and I think you would call it more of a penthouse than a hotel room! There's great views out across the city!
"Well I should film a video for my bros" Felix announces as he's starts to set up his game equipment, he takes it with him?
"Ok" I reply.
"What game should I play?" He asks me, "I need to start a new play through but don't know what to play?"
"Geese I don't know? Umm how about Corpse Party?"
"Sounds good enough for me, I'm sure the bros won't care as long as they get a video!"

Pewdiepie POV:
I like her, I know I do.
And more than just a friend.
I set up my recording equipment and start the video.
~~time skip to after video~~
I am so tired, but I need food! I look at my watch and see it is only 4:39
I should ask Zara if she wants to go to dinner with me, kind of like a date but only from my perspective, probably not hers!
"Hey, Zara later do you want to go to dinner, um w-with me?"
"Felix, I would be delighted to join you on your quest for food!" She replies with acute excitement in her voice.
"I'm going to have a shower and get ready for later!" She announces showing me a truly happy grin.
"Ok see you in a bit" I smile back. I need time to think about what I'm going to do, i mean there is still 2 weeks ahead of us!

<5 mins later, Zara is in the shower>

Zara POV:
I like him, I know I do!
I hear a slight tap on the door.
"Yes, felix"
"Um I-I-I-I really have to pee!" He says in a desperate tone!" Can I come in?"
"Yes pewds, you can!" I say as I giggle to my self.
I hear the door open and see a shadow pass in front of the curtain.
Oh my god, I think I just realised how much I love him! We get along really well! But I'm sure he has thousands possibly millions of girls who think they are perfect for him!
I hear him walk out and shut the door but just before he does he sort of whispers-
"Thanks babe! Uh b-bro!"
What the heck did he just call me babe?!
No must of been my imagination! He must of said bro... right!

Pewdie POV:
Crap, I really just said that didn't i. I am a idiot.
I had better get ready, I put on skinny black jeans and a dark blue jacket.
I hope this goes well. I don't want to ruin things between us.
I need to know 2 things:
1, if she has a boyfriend
2, if she likes me, more than just friends.
I hear her get out if the shower.
"I'm just popping down to reception to ask the best places to eat!" I shout
"Ok, see ya" she relies.
I leave the room, I don't really need to ask where to eat, I've been here loads I know the best places, I just need time to think bymyself.

Zara POV:
I hear him leave and decide this would be an appropriate tim to get dressed.
I put on a white and red floral print dress with red flats. I blow dry my hair and do it in a Dutch twist braid. I hope I look nice, I hear Felix come back and go and see him.
"How do I look?" I ask.
(Quick Pewdiepie POV )
Felix:
I walk back in and she comes to see me, she asks how she looks.
S-she looks AMAZING!!!
I'm just staring at her almost transfixed to the spot.
"Well?" She asks with hopefully eyes.
This isn't helping me not like her!
"Y-you look gorgeous!" I say stuttering my words.
"Thank you" she grins back.

Zara POV:
He's just staring at me, he thinks I look good which is a start and getting him to like me.
"You don't look to bad your self!" I tell him.
He looks Into my eyes and I kinda feel weak at the knees, his eyes are so beautiful!
"Well shall we go?" He asks.
"Sure, I'm starving!" I manage to look away from his mesmerising eyes, I grab my phone and shove it in my pocket. He opens the door and holds it for me.
As we exit the hotel he puts his arm around my waist and holds me close. I could get used to this!
You know I don't think this is going to turn out to badly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry gotta end it here friends!
Hope you enjoyed This chapter!! : 3
Please vote, comment, library and all that lot!!
Stay toasty bros!!
*brofist*