Chapter 6!!!

Well it's here bros!!
Chapter 6 has arrived!
Hope you are enjoying it so far!
Love you bros!
------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------••------
Zara POV:
When I wake I can smell pancakes!
I climb out of bed and get dressed in skinny jeans and a hoodie with a brofist on it.
I go to the kitchen and see felix flipping a pancake.
"Pancake?" He asks while holding a plate out to me.
"Heck yeah!"
He smiles and slides the pancake on to the plate and hands it to me.
"Thanks"
"No problem bro"
I go and sit at the table and look out over the city. The more I think about it the more I want to stay here forever!
Felix comes and sits next to me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks.
"Yes thanks. you know these are really good pancakes!"
He looks over and giggles "thanks"

Pewdiepie POV:
I wonder where we should go today, that's if she wants to go with me at all.
"Hey Zara, I was planning on going to look around the city a bit today I was wondering if you wanted to go?"
"I would love to!"
"Great we will go in about 20 minuets ok?"
"Sure, I'll pop and get ready.
"Love your style by the way" I say pointing to her brofist hoodie. She just looks down and giggles.
I go to my room and get changed.
" How do you fancy going to the beach seaming as it is a lovely day?" I shout.
"Sounds great I'll bring my swimming stuff" she announces.
This should be a good day.
There is a rent a car around the corner, it will be easier than getting a cab.
**time-skip to car rental **
As we walk around the corner to the car rental I see they have a big variety of makes and models. Well I'm not short of cash so I'm going to go big.
I walk into the office and the receptionist asks me what car I would like to rent.
"Shelby Mustang for the day please!" I announce.
"Certainly" she replies while handing me insurance paperwork.
**time skip to beach**
As we get out of the car and looks across the beach I walk up and take her hand and give her a smile.
We head on to the beach, put our stuff down and lay out our towels.
We get changed into our swimming stuff.
"Ill race you to the sea!" She says excitedly.
"Request excepted"
We both run to the sea and she jumps in and starts splashing me.
I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up and chuck her back into the water she just giggles and keeps on splashing me.
I love her so much.

Zara POV:
As we leave the beach and head back it's starting to get dark.
He parks the mustang back at the car rental and we get out. He takes the keys back in and we start to head back. As we were walking back felix puts an arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. After a couple of minuets he stops and turns to me. I look at him questionably. He then leans in and.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun duuuun!!!
What will happen next!!?
Sorry for the cliffhanger! Well not really!
Please give this a vote and a comment!
Stay toasty bros!!
*brofist and cryfive*