Chapter 20!!

Hello!!
I would just like to thank you for all the support writing this!! Can you please comment some of your ideas on where this story should go. It will help as I am running out of ideas!
Thanks guys :3

--------------
Zara POV:
My walk was nice. It really gave me time to think.
It was exactly what I needed.
But that name.
Cry.
I just couldn't get it out of my head.
I love Felix. I really do but I don't know if I can ever forgive him for what he did.
He was always nervous that I was going to cheat on him with Jack.
But I never would. I would never in a thousand years put him through that, because I love him. I still do.
As I am deep in thought I receive a text.
It reads: Hey it's Cry. I was just wondering where your are. Felix is in a really bad state. I think you should come and talk to him. Bye:3
Aw it's really nice to know that he cares for me. I wonder what he means by Felix is in a bad state. I really should head home.
*timeskip brought to you by cinnamontoast ken*
I hesitantly open the door and walk in.
"Oh my god." I think to myself. I see Felix sitting on the sofa sobbing, his head is in his hands.
I don't forgive him but I can't just leave him there so I go and sit next to him and hug him. Slowly he also wraps his arms around me. I see Cry walk in and immediately turn around and walk back out. It's nice that he is giving us space.
"Zara, I-I'm sorry" Felix manages to whisper in my ear.
"Felix. I love you. But I can't believe you did this to me. And did you think you would just get away with it because I didn't see. Well you are wrong because I saw all of it. You'd better have a bloody good explanation or I am never forgiving you." I try to keep my voice as soft as possible trying not to get angry.
"I-i don't have an explanation Zara. I'm sorry. I had no excuse to do that. I am really sorry but I can't loose you"
"Is that all you've got? Of course you've got a freaking explanation. If you feel I deserve a real apology then I shall be back later. And Felix, just remember that I still love you and I'm not going anywhere" I get up and walk out. He sits there looking after me.
Shocked.
I need someone to talk to. But I don't know anyone in Florida. Josh! I suddenly remember that I have his number.
Should I text him or call? I think I will call.
I dial his number and he soon picks up.
*( Z - Zara and J - Josh)*
J- Hello
Z- Hello! It's Zara, you know from the airport.
J- Oh Zara. Hey beautiful.
Z- I was wondering if you are free today? You know to like go somewhere.
J- Yeah I am. Do you want to pick you up?
Z-That would be great! Uhm. I am on 4th street. Park avenue.
J-Great! I am only a few blocks away. See you in a min.
Z-Ok see you.
The call ended and I waited for him to come and pick me up.
I mean I'm not doing anything wrong by meeting him. It's not like I'm going to go and fall in love with him or anything stupid. We were simply meeting so we could have a chat.
I still love Felix.
But what about Cry.
His name was still on my mind.

Felix POV:
I can't believe that she actually came back to me. I do still love her and what I did was a terrible mistake that would never happen again. I couldn't loose her.
She was the most important thing to me. She always will be.
I saw the way she hugged Cry last night. I know that he undressed her and dressed her in his clothes. I know.
That should have been me.
No-one else.
Me.

--------
Thanks again guys!
I really am having a good time writing this!
Please leave a comment and vote. It really helps!
Stay toasty my friends. I'll see you in the next one.
*brofist and cryfive*