Chapter 1!!

Welcome!! I hope you get drawn in and enjoy! Welcome to chapter 1! this is my first fanfiction but i hope it wont be my last!!

Zara POV:
I shut the laptop after about 10 hours of YouTube and Netflix. I was so tired I think I could sleep forever, time for a bit of twitter then. Pewdiepie had always been my favourite person, he helped me get through the toughest times! I had met him at Vidcon a couple of times, it was my dream come true! I had always been a bit of a gamer girl playing on Playstation mainly. I wanted to be a youtuber but that never happened!!

Pewdiepie POV:
I had just finished filming a video and was about to start editing, I was doing a play through of the last of us remastered! It is such a good game! I hear Marzia come home, I need to tak to her.
( goes to Marzia )
"Hello, how was your day?" I ask.
"Mhh, it's been ok, listen we really need to talk!" Marzia looked at me almost apologetically.
"Sure" I respond.

( in living room )
Marzia begins.
"Felix I don't think things are working out between us, which is why......(a tear runs down her cheek) ...... I am breaking up with you, I will move my things out tomorrow."
She looks away from me almost ashamed.
"Oh ok, but I don't understand why, I always tried to be who you wanted me to be!"
" I'm sorry felix" she kind of whispers.
"It's ok I understand, it's your choice. Just remember I'm always here for you!"
Goodbye Marzia, I know you will never come back, I think to myself.
I go out the room. I continue editing, I don't want this to affect me or my Bros.

Zara POV:
I can't believe it, Pewdiepie and Marzia have broken up! Pewdiepie had just announced it in the BroKen podcast! I hope he is ok. I can't imagine them without each other, they always looked so happy! I'm sitting on the sofa with laptop and pizza on my lap having my daily dose of YouTube. What will happen to Edgar and Maya?! I hear the door bell ring so I put my life on the floor and go and see who it is. I get to the door and see it is just the postman, he has a parcel for me. I sign for it and open it while on my way back to my pizza, it turns out it is my Falconlover shirt I had ordered a few days before!

----------------------------------------------
Well thanks for reading the first part second one should be coming soon!!
Hope you all enjoyed!
Stay toasty Bros!!
*brofist *