Chapter 21!!

Heyyy!
Sorry it's been so long it wouldn't let me publish the update but it's here now!!
njuta ( enjoy in Swedish)
\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\<_<

Zara PoV:
After about 10 minutes I saw Josh turn down the road in a dodge pickup.
A smile crept across his face when he saw me on the sidewalk.
"Hey" I say as I open the door and get in.
"Hello beautiful" josh says in a sweet tone "where would you like to go?"
"I- uh don't know. I haven't been to Florida before! Fancy getting food somewhere?"
"Sounds like a good plan. I know a great place a few blocks away"
///time skip to food place///
I explained everything that was happening between felix and I to Josh. He was very understanding but clearly jealous of what me and felix have or had.
"I think you should go back to him. I really do. Whatever you have going on it sounds great and it would be a shame to just abandon that!"
"You really think so?" I ask questionably.
"Yeah I do, come on I'll take you back now and maybe we can meet tomorrow and see how it went. Ok?"
"Yeah sounds like a good plan"
We paid for our food and got it the car.
The car journey back to Crys house was rather silent, it gave me time to think about how much I missed Felix even though I was with him less than a few hours ago.
Eventually we arrived outside the house and I got out the car and gave Josh my number.
I slowly opened the door to see Felix on the sofa.
"Zara I.." Felix starts
"Shut up" I snap at him.
I don't really give him time to react before I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him and squeezing. Without hesitation he also puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.
"I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear.
"It's ok Felix, I over reacted." I whisper back.

------------------------
Really sorry it is so short!! I am kinda running out of ideas! Please comment some of yours!
A vote would very much be appreciated!
Stay awesome bros!!
*brofist and cryfive*