Chapter 40

I wake up still attached to Harry sleeping so peacefully. I've slept with him before but he's never looked to at ease. His eye brows aren't furrowed and his lips have a slight curl to them. I wonder if it has something to do with telling me everything, I hope everything. I can't imagine anything more that he's hiding.

I turn to look at the clock on the wall. It's only 3 a.m. Why would I wake up so early. I want to go back to sleep but I'm just not tired.

I still have that blanket wrapped around my body from yesterday. When I went shopping at the mall the other day I only got 2 cheap outfits and 1 pair of pajamas and since I went into Victoria Secret I decided to purchase my first thongs. My mom always told me not to get thongs because she said I would be trashy. I wanted to listen to her until one day I had to do her laundry and I saw one in there. Anyways I'm an adult now and it doesn't matter.

I don't really feel like going into the bathroom to change and Harrys asleep so I lightly drop the blanket on the floor to not make too much noise. It would be very embarrassing if he saw me naked again.

My eye glance back one more time before turning around at Harry to change making sure he's sleeping still.

As soon as I slip on my red lace thong I hear a suck of hair come from behind me. Shit, he's awake.

"Harry, just put the blanket over your eyes"

He doesn't respond, maybe he just breathed in? I turn my head to look at him walking towards me. How could he wake up so fast.

"Lili, are you insecure?" Harrys raspy voice echoes around my head until I can respond.

He knows I am.

I look at the ground and let my eyes answer the question.

"Don't be, you're beautiful. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

I sigh, I'm never told I'm beautiful, except by a man that has hurt me terribly. Of course.

"Thank you" as much as I don't want to fall for Harrys trap, I allow him to give me the best compliment I've ever gotten.

"You're so hot" he bites his bottom lips, placing his large hands on the arms that I crossed over my breasts trying to keep it away from him. I don't have big boobs at all. It's an insecurity.

He guides my arms to my side, revealing my fully naked body except for my thong which doesn't really count. It's not really covering anything.

"Wow" his breathing gets heavier and a notice a bulge grow in his pants. My desire for him has dramatically increased. All I want is him. I know it. But it's so hard to want him.

I decide to take matters into my own hands, literally.

My hands wrap around the hem of his shirt and pull it up over his head, revealing his beautiful tattoos I adore.

My hand traces his butterfly tattoo, causing Harry to breath even heavier. I wonder if he's ever been turned on by a girl before by just simply tracing his tattoos. I bet not.

His hands shakily grab my thong and he pulls in down just to the point where I'm able to step out of.

As soon as the thong is off of my body I stare down at his skinny jeans.

I haven't ever done more with Harry then let him finger me. I remember it feeling so good. I can't imagine how it would feel to do more.

I love how this is going to slow and steady, not a rush.

I slowly unbutton his jeans and pull his zipper down. Grabbing both his jeans and underwear I drag it down. His 10' length pops out immediately. I stare with complete lust.

My eyes trail back to his, taking in every bit of him.

"Lili, holy shit" he reaches for my waist, pulling me in. It's no longer slow and steady.

Our wet tongues massage each other's and my hand runs and tugs on his messy curls.

Harry releases a deep moan which causes me to be even more turned on by him.

I get down on my knees, resting them on the floor. I take his length in my hands, playfully rubbing slow.

"Fuck" Harry yelps, "cmon baby"

I open my mouth for his dick. He pushes it in, deeper than I thought so it hits the back of my throat, going even deeper. I twirl my tongue around before coming back up to his mouth.

"Shit, Lili I'm about to come." He winces.

His green orbs meet my blue eyes.

He pushes me down onto the bed, climbing on top of me.

"Fuck me" I say without even thinking. Is this who I want to take me virginity from me? At this moment I don't care.

"Lili" Harry breaths, "you're not ready"

"Yes I am."

He stops and stares straight at me. "I don't want you to regret it." He says genuinely.

"I'm not." I breath heavier than him now.

He still stares at me while in under him practically dying from his affection.

"Lili" he sighs.

"Harry!" I snap. Look at me. Begging for sex to a man that has done nothing but terrible things to me.

"I can't. You'll regret it and hate me" he sits next to me on the bed. I can feel his eyes on my naked body. I wish he was in my body.

I jump onto him pushing his back against the bed. "Fine, then I'll fuck you"

He smirks at me clearly amused by my force fullness. He knows this is all him.

I suddenly get a little nervous. I want to keep going but I think Harry just might be right. I'm not ready.

I kiss him on his lips, laying straight down on his body. He chuckles his grabs my ass.

"You're right" I whisper. My hands come up to his cheeks and I put my nose against his.

"Lili, I love you" his eyes widen as soon as he take in what I said.

My eyes widen too. Do I love also? I keep thinking of what he has recently done to me. But then I also think of all the times he's tried and all the times I keep coming back and how I can't ever resist him. Also how he makes me feel when seeing him. The excitement, most of them time, that flows through my body. How I trust him enough to take my virginity, and how he would take any other girls if he wanted to without a second thought, but he second thought about me.

He looks down since I haven't responded in a while. Love is a big word. And I never thought I could say this about Harry, nor did I think I thought of Harry this way.

"I love you too" I watch his smirk turn into a huge grin. He laughs and kisses me hard on the lips. I smile back and laugh.

He examines my eyes with the biggest grin I've ever seen on him, and my entire life. "God I love you so much."

*** the sweetest chapter ever😊 the books is nearly coming to an end😔 but! I'm already planning a new book so hopefully by the end of September or beginning of October. It's gonna be good 😏