Chapter 15

"It's so hard to stay away from you" He whispers heavily.

He kisses me one last time on the lips and gets up off the bed. I look over at him confused on why he's stopping.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask with loud breaths in between.

He doesn't even look at me, his eyes focus on the floor.

"That was fun" He finally smiles but still has a distance from me. He better not say 'I have to stay away' again. So ridiculous.

"Then... why would you stop?" I still have a small buzz from the weed I had inhaled like 3 hours ago or at least it feels like it was.

He takes a step closer to me and leans to whisper in my ear.

"Because if we were to keep going, I wouldn't have been able to stop" His words trickle down my spine causing bumps all over my skin. I bite my lip in a smile causing him to strain a little.

His perfect body bends down and picks something up. In between his fingers he dangles my small underwear.

"Dont forget to put these back on, if you dont I might go for a second dinner" He winks. My eyes flutter and a small part of me doesn't want to put them back on.

"Come on, lets go back down stairs." He gestures to the door.

I sigh and stand up sliding my panties back on and fixing my dress. The feeling was better than any kiss. I can't believe I am liking these things, I can't believe I'm letting these things happen. The three weeks of college has already had huge events. Some I dont even want to think about.

"You look great" Harry smiles.

His hand holds the lower part of my back while we walk our way back downstairs the 'their' couch. I can smell Harrys scent on me and I hope all the other girls in here smell it too. I wonder if he's ever done this to another innocent girl. Fooled around with them, made them punk like. That could be Tara and Alaina for all I know. Thinking about Harry and other girls doing anything makes me want to beat the shit out of them. I just want to keep the feelings he's giving to me, and be the only girl thats ever gotten those feelings before.

He removes his hand from my lower back right when we reach the bottom of the stairs before anyone sees us. Secretly I want his hand back so bad.

When we sit down, I take a seat next to Niall. I thought Harry was going to sit next to me but he didn't. He sat next to the bitch, Tara. Jealousy is already sending me through the roof.

"Oh look who's here, Harry and Lili. We were just about to play a game of 'Never Have I Ever', Want to join?" Niall asks the both of us.

"Sure" I smile. Even though I've never played the game. I know what it is from watching one of my favorite tv shows of all time, Awkward. Thats where I know my terms on things I've never done.

I look over at Harry and he's talking to Tara with his hand on her knee. Oh, you have got to be kidding me. What the hell he just 'ate me out' and now he's flirting with Tara? Game's on mother fucker.

I turn to Niall with a smile and rest my legs across his. he's probably so confused with our relationship and so am I. Actually... I know what our relationship is, trying to make Harry jealous when he doesn't even give a fuck... probably.

"I'll start" Niall says, "Never have I ever... Had sex in the back of a pickup truck" He looks around with the solo cup close to his mouth. Oliver and Niall are the only ones to take a sip.

"Ew thats fucking gross" Alaina spits. And everyone else nods in agreement.

I'm guessing its my turn since everyone is looking at me. I have no clue what to say.