Chapter 28

Throughout the movie I have somehow ended up leaning on him. Harry even seems to enjoy this movie. He hasn't taken his eyes off the screen. The only time he took his eyes off of it was when I started leaning in. I just love these movie scenes where it's all lovey-duby. If only I could have that.

...

I'm startles awake when I feel movement underneath me.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean to wake you up..." Harry still lays under me. I fell asleep on him. I bet he thinks I'm so weird right now.

"I'm sorry" I sit straight up. It's one thing just to sit there and then to fall asleep, it's just not okay. I search his face to see if his expressions will give me any hint how he feels. Nothing.

"No, you're okay." He clears his throat and looks away. He almost looks disgusted. I wonder if it's my breath.

I turn my head a little away from him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just I need to take a piss, badly."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I climb off of him and stand up. Seriously I'm such a stupid human being. The man is making faces like he desperately want to let something out but is holding it in and I can't even catch on.

I sit back down on the couch and grab his phone to check what time it is. It's 3 a.m! Oh my god why didn't he wake me up. I look down at the notifications on his phone and see:

Tara: where the fuck are you pussy boy

Tara: Get your ass to this frat house lets fuck

Tara: Styles I'm craving you cmon lets go

Tara: Tiny dick, make your way to my face.

Tara: Goodbye mother fucka Ill just fuck Zayn.

Tara: You're a bigger dick then Zayns 10"

What the hell.

I bet they have sex regularly if she's so open about it. Tara is so disrespectful. Shes begging to have sex with him but then calls him a dick? Thats not the way to ask to get what you want. Even though that's not something I would ask for, she could have asked a little nicer.

A small part of me feels jealous but the other part of me feels good that chose to spend time with me instead of her and all them.

"What are you doing on my phone?" Harry rushes over and snatches it out of my hand. He begins to scroll through all the messages he got from Tara. He looks up at me when he's done.

"Why we're you on my phone?"

I swallow hard, I really don't want him to be mad at me. "I wanted to check what time it was...and I just saw all those messages." I try to avoid eye contact.