Chapter 2

~Two and a half months later~

While everyone else summer consisted of parties and friends, mine consisted of my couch and Netflix with of constant bag of chips.

Raina and I spent the whole day packing our cars. Our parents are staying behind because we didn't have to pack much considering our apartments alreadyc has everything we will ever need. My parents bought a huge pre-furnished apartment, thinking i'd throw parties and be social, but that's not gonna happen. Rain will probably throw parties and invite a bunch of people over. Ill let her but i'll probably just stay in my room all night. Oregon State University is only about 2 hours away so our drive isn't too long.

After we get there and unpack, Raina and I decide to go to campus and check it out. Our apartments are only about 5 minutes away from campus. As were on our way to the campus coffee shop a hot guy stops Raina.

"Hi, I'm Louis. You new here?"

"Yeah! I'm Raina and this is my friend Liliana"

Louis glances over at me but continues talking to Raina, of course.

"So there's this huge party at my frat house tonight. Wanna come?"

I glance at Raina giving her a 'please don't agree to this' look.

"Yeah! Of course!" Raina says.

"Great. Just give me your number and ill text you the info"

They exchange numbers while I think of a good reason not to go... here's a reason I have to set up for classes tomorrow!

After Louis walks away I quickly ask-

"Raina? You don't even know him?"

"Exactly, we don't know anyone.. that's the point"

"What? That's the exact reason not to go!"

"No listen, we both need to make some friends, or at least I need to make friends. I'm going"

"That's a really stupid decision" I cant believe that shes agreeing to go to some strangers party.

"College is supposed to be filled with stupid decisions, Lili"

She should know my personality by now. I try to use one of my excuses.

"Whatever. Have fun, I have class tomorrow anyways."

"I can already see the fun I'm going to have in college with my best friend" Raina says.

Ouch.

It's about 7:00pm right now and I've been watching Raina getting ready for the past thirty minutes.

"Liliana, what should I wear?" She holds up a sparkly dress in one hand and a blue crop top and booty shorts in the other hand.

"Wear a long-sleeved shirt with Capri's" I laugh, obviously joking but she shouldn't wear either of those things. They're inappropriate.

"oh come on Liliana, be serious"

"Fine, wear the dress." At least the dress she chose will cover her stomach.

"Last chance to go Lili"

Maybe I should rethink my decision. One party wont kill me, right? If I don't like it, I just wont go to it anymore. Ill never make it through college if I just sit in my room the entire time.

"Ok, Fine. One party"

Plus, if I don't go with her she might find another best friend... then i'd be really lonely.

"Yay! Lets get you ready!" she screeches.

"Whats wrong with my pink blouse, Capri's and these vans?"

"Umm.. everything"

"Your'e lucky I'm even going" I say.

"Alright, I guess. Lets go! Our first college party!!"