Chapter 23

Harry forced my wallet back into my purse when I began to pay for my drink and food.

"Thank you Harry" I smile and we walk to one of the tables. He sits next to me.

"Mhmm' He just replies. I've never heard him say 'welcome'. Guess he's not used to doing nice things. "So what are you going to do about your Mom"

I'm surprised he would just bring that up, not something else.

"There's nothing I can do about it" I answer honestly. If there was something I could do about it I would. But unfortunately there's not.

"Yeah... just spend time with her as much as you can. Because once you loose her, you'll never get her back." He looks straight down on the ground and not at me.

He is kind of acting weird and stiff again. Thats the only way I can describe him.

"I am as whenever I can."

"When's the next time you're going down there" I wonder why he's asking me this. I'm glad he cared but I'm surprised.

"As soon as my dad says I can, which will probably within the next week."

"Oh... well if you need a ride I could um... drive you. I don't want you to sleep on the side of the road." I want to say yes to him so badly but then I don't feel like explaining to my parents who Harry is to me.

"Um... well you wouldn't want to sit in a car the whole time so you'd have to meet my parents. And I don't know how to describe what you are to me." I answer honestly

He rubs his jaw line, god he looks so sexy when he does that. "What would you say?"

I think about it for a little before actually answering, "I would probably end up saying... I don't know.. friends...?" I'm going to be really embarrassed if he says we aren't.

His eyes widen and his face pales, "No" He says very sternly. What is his problem with having friends? It's almost ridiculous. I used to think only having Raina as a friend was bad but I met Harry and he wont label anyone a friend.

"Okay... then I guess my taxi cause I have no clue what I would tell her"

"I dont care call me anything but that, please."

"Okay..." I am very weirded out that he feels this way. I wonder if he's hiding something. That would be stupid. I don't think he hides stuff.

...

The rest of breakfast and class was spent without another word from Harry. That kid is weird sometimes. Not in the weird geeky way just weird I cant figure him out.

***A/n I cant do a full in detail one right now with out it being even more sucky. I promise you guys a DOUBLE update tomorrow with a HUGE piece of who Harry really is;) I went to six flags all day today so I got home around 11 pm and I just went straight to the shower then this and I'm falling asleep. I figure to give you guys something. Vote, share with friends with your friends. Follow me on vine, Sexy Styles.