Chapter 19

I turn over with a loud yawn. Last night slumber was the best I've had in a very long time. My body and mind feels so refreshed like never before. Especially with all this tragedy in my life I don't know how I slept through all of it.

"Good morning" A raspy voice fills my ears, causing me to jump a little. I totally forgot he was in my bed and slept with me all night, this time he actually stayed and didn't leave.

I wipe my eyes, "Morning"

His hand reaches up to my cheek and rubs his thumb on in. This early in the morning... he still sends chills down my spine.

"You look wonderful this morning" He snickers and raises his eye brows.

I turn over and mutter shut up. I know I look like shit but for once, I actually don't care if he sees me looking like shit. He's seen me at my worst, surprisingly. I've only known him for a few weeks and look what has happened. I'm a little shy around him thought, just a little. Everything is still very new to me.

"No but you do" He whispers in my ear while bringing his hand down to the curve of my hip. I never wanted somebody's touch as much as I want his. I sound obsessed about him.

I jump up straight from my spot, "Oh my god, what time is it" I blurt.

"I don't know, why?" He gives me an attitude but I don't care.

"Its Monday! We have class! And it's light out. Why would you let me sleep in" I jump up and check the time on my phone.

I yell, "10:40!"

I rush into my closet and pull on a pair of old sweat pants and a college pullover as fast as I can. Throw my hair into a bun and grab my back pack.

Harry is already standing by my apartment door. I push past him annoyed that he let me sleep in.

"I'll drive you, Lili" I turn around to face him.

"You can't. I have work right after school and I need a car to get there. I cant really rely on you, to be honest."

"No really I'll get you there. I wouldn't do that. That would be too mean" He smirks.

His dented dimples convince me, I roll my eyes and gesture to go to his car. I don't want to be anymore late than I already am.

We get into his car. This scent is becoming way more familiar than it should, but I don't mind.

When we start driving he begins to talk, "Ya know, I like to see you in your old clothes"

I look at him side ways. Sweat pants and a pullover?

"What?" I say.

"I just do." He looks down and up my body. My face reddens and I can tell he notices. "I cant believe you still get nervous when I look at you that way"

"Just because I don't like it when people do." I answer honestly. I cant believe I'm being honest with him. I think he's pealing the layers of security off of me.

He looks over at me, "Don't say you're insecure"

I stare out the window, answering his question indirectly.

"Lili, there is nothing to be insecure about on your body"

I twitch as the words sink into me. How is he so open about this? What does he even mean by that? I don't know if he's calling me attractive in a way or just telling me I shouldn't be insecure.

"What do you mean?" I bravely say.

"What do I mean, I mean what I meant, when you were high." Images of that night flashes in my head. The way I felt when he ate me out. "You're perfect the way you are."