Chapter 6

Without paying attention I slam into a tall, lean figure. I immediately look up and realize it's Harry from math class. Oh my god.

"What the fuck" Harry says.

"S-sorry" I stutter and begin to walk away.

This is so stupid of me. Why did I do this? Oh yeah, because I'm drunk. I remember, as I'm walking away that he has been skipping class, and leaving me to do all his work. I turn back around and yell sternly,

"Hey! Wait." If I wasn't drunk, I know for a fact I wouldn't be doing this.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been doing all of your work this week."

His green eyes narrow and rake up and down my body. I feel my cheeks flame while I swallow hard and look down at the ground but quickly recover.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He says completely ignoring my question. Why does he care about what i'm wearing?

"Excuse me?" Is all my drunken mind can think to say.

"Why are you being so fucking bitchy? Are you drunk?"

Uhh...

"Maybe a little..."

Harry is so rude like why cant he just be nice? I don't even know what I did to him to make him dislike me so much.

"You're drunk" He walks away and rolls his eyes. He didn't even answer my question. Whatever, he's not gonna ruin my fun tonight. You know what? the nights not over and I don't have class tomorrow, I'm gonna get myself another drink.

Never would I have thought two months ago that I would be here at a party pretty drunk, but It's pretty fun, to me. I'll definitely do this again. It helps me clear my thoughts and just let loose.

Now more than half way through the night I will admit I'm pretty wasted. At least I think this is what you call wasted. I'm at the point where I cant even form a proper sentence or even walk right. It's fun to feel like this. I trip over my own feet and giggle about it.

Since I can barely stand or walk on my own anymore, I go to sit down on the couch. It's such a relief... I felt like I was constantly being tripped. Niall turns out to be next to me.

"Heyy Nialll, sorry about earlier" I slur my words.

He laughs, clearly not as drunk as me.

"Don't be sorry it was fun!" He looks at me and laughs again, "You okay?"

"Yeah!! I'm ger-reat" I shout over the loud ass music.

I remember the last time I was here Harry stormed off for some unknown reason and smashed his beer bottle! You know that sounds like fun. I grab the nearest beer and hold it tight in my hands. I smile like no other smile. I reach my arm up and lower it with all my mite and let the bottle go. It shatters just like Harry's did. I cant help but die of laughter. Niall looks at me weird. I am laughing so hard that I'm about to pee my self.

"Hey Niall!" I shout. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" This music is so god damn loud.

"Need help finding it?" What the hell does he think I'm a baby or something?

"No, no. I'll find it" I giggle because of my slurred words.

I make my way up the fraternity house stairs. Each step gets harder than the last. I only make it about five steps up until I loose my balance. Large fingers wrap around my waist to steady me. Thank god I would've fallen!

"Jesus Christ, Liliana you almost fell down the steps!" The thick British accent fills my ears.

"Harry?"

"Lets get you upstairs"

He leads me up the stairs, his hands never leaving my waist. He takes me to a small room at the end of the hallway. We sit down on the bed. Why is he even helping me? He doesn't even like me. I turn my head and gaze into his green eyes.

"Harry... your eyes are so gorgeous" I say sweetly. He stares at me blankly.

"You should really start coming to class more often... not just to help me, but because you're just... so... sexy." His eyes get wide. Why am I saying this?

"Your hair... it's soo long. Do you even go to the barber's?" I giggle, I'm so drunk. Harry's eyes are studying mine.

"I think you're a good person Harry, but you put on this act... like you're a bad person" I slur my words. I see a ship tattoo on his arm.

"Harry, let me see your tattoos" I'm rambling, but everything comes out of my mouth before I have a chance to think.

"Liliana, you're drunk. You don't mean what you're saying." He finally says.

"I do, you-" I begin to say but suddenly I feel my day's worth of good coming up my throat.

"I think I'm gonna get sick" I cover my mouth. Harry jumps up and runs across the room. I head for the door, not even knowing where I plan on going, but it's too late. I begin puking on the floor. I drank way too much and I'm definitely feeling it. It keeps coming up. I manage to take the trash can that Harry just handed me so I can finish my business. I suddenly feel Harry's hand grasping my hair, holding it out of my face. I've never thrown up so much at once. It stops coming up and now I feel so much better. Harry lets my hair fall to my shoulders. What have I done? He was actually being nice and I think I just ruined it by puking all over his floor. I turn to look at him and see a disgusted look on his face as he looks down at the ground.

"H-Harry, I'm so s-sorry." I nervously say. I feel so terrible.

"Just sit down" he says, grabbing my elbow to lead me to the bed. He's definitely angry but he's calm. I lie on the bed and feel myself drift off into sleep.

Fate [h.s]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें