Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V
I'm woken up by my annoying ass alarm on my phone. Today it's seems way to fucking hard to get up. It's the next day after what I did to Lili. I wonder what she's doing right now. I want her to think I'm some dumb fuck up and I have no future. My grades fucking suck, I let any girl suck my dick, and I'm a scary guy. I'm a real dick to people and myself but for some reason I still have people that want to hang out with me. They mean nothing to me, but I guess their fun.

The picture of her and Niall in the bathroom last night is all I can think about. She's no where near mine but I know everything she's doing is because of me. I taught her everything she knows, and I bet she's thinking that too.

I feel bad about what I did... No I fucking don't. She's nothing to me. I just met this hot chick a month ago and been following around. No big deal... She did look fucking hot last night and I wish I between her legs instead of Raina. No actually I don't, she'd probably be boring as hell. It's her that is thinking our hangouts are more than what they are. I have to stop thinking about her so much.

I roll out of bed, it feels like a huge weight is on my shoulders. I breath heavy and the weight holds on. Liam is still sleeping so I slightly push him off his bed to wake him up. It doesn't take to much can strength to move the guy, when he's on his bed he sleeps like an angel.

"Get the fuck up" I say to Liam. He doesn't ever wake up to his alarm or mine so I have to wake the fuck-up every morning. He would have so much potential if he actually tried. He wants to be a doctor but there's no way he's going to last in college. I bet his grades suck just like mine.

I walk over to my dresser and pull my black shirt off revealing my tattooed torso. I hate the ugly ass tattoo of a butterfly on my chest. I lost a bet and I had to get a foot long butterfly tattoo on my chest. I feel like anyone who looks at the ugly piece of shit they look away and think I'm gay. There's no way I could be gay with the existence of a girl named Liliana Ayers. Fuck I need to stop.

I pull on a clean plain white shirt and pull up plain black skinny jeans. That's pretty much all I wear cause I don't give a shit about what I look like. Obviously I don't or else I wouldn't have hair 10 inches long. I don't care to get a hair cut. I'm not trying to impress anybody...

I turn back around causing my curls to flip onto my face. I quickly put my hair up into a bun. It's really annoying having hair as long as mine but who cares.

Liam is still on the ground sleeping. I swear he dies in his sleep and wakes up when his sole feels like coming back into his body.

I kick him hard in his stomach.

"Get the fuck away ass hole" Liam says in pain holding his stomach.

I chuckle and walk away.

I walk out of my room and see about 10 girls scattered around the frat house floor after the party last night. All of them are fucking sluts, I know that because they have sucked my dick... And everyone else's. I don't know why girls line up for me, they know I would never be more then what they get. I walk out of the house and into my ugly fucking Honda Civic. Unlike Liliana's parents, mine were poor as fuck. We had some money, just enough to live in a one bedroom apartment and 1 bathroom. Though I still loved my life...

I mentally slap my self for thinking about her again.

~

It's a nice day today. It's the perfect weather. Not too hot and not too cold. Fall is ending and unfortunately winter is coming. I always have to worst luck in winter. Seems that I got bad luck early.

I have to go to work today. My boss thinks I have some disease that I have to go to the doctor all the time so I always get paid leave, when really I just attend the party's almost every night. I know he'll find out one day but I'll just get a new job. Simple. It happened about 2 weeks ago. The day after I told Lili where I worked I was fired. So now I work at a restaurant called Jasper Dicks. It's a restaurant where it's all male waiters that wear a see through white T-shirts, like mine, and flirt with the hot girls. I walk in and put on the waiters apron and start working. I look over at the section I have to do for 6 fucking hours and spot Alaina and Tara. Of course the whores come here. I hate taking orders, especially from people I know.

"Hello whores what may I get you to drink. My cum or my piss?" I keep a straight face.

Alaina laughs, "Coffee, but another day" she winks. Makes me cringe, I like the feeling but she's so disgusting. Liliana is perfect.

Shut the fuck up Harry.

Tara speaks up, "Coffee too"

"Wow I'm surprised. I'll be right back."

~

The day is finally over. It's been weird without talking to Lili for this long. I usually send her a text message. I should call her.

I start dialing her number. I'm sure she would want to talk.

Wait fuck. There was a reason why I fucked Raina. I can't call her.

I really want to call her. Fuck me.

I walk down the frat stairs to join the party that has just started. The smell of beer filling my nostrils immediately. They actually got good beer this time. Not cheap beer that smells like plastic.

I sit on the couch that the guys I hang out with sit.

I want to talk to Niall and tell him to stay away from Lili, but I can't. I made it so she would never want to talk to me again. Liam comes and sits on the couch across from me.

"Hey Harry!"

"Hey" I say as I take a swig out of the beer that's in my hand.

"How was work?"

"Fuckin' boring as hell, as usual. How was your work?" I guess I talk to these guys like we're friends, and I think they get the wrong message that I would want to be their friends.

"It was good. Could've been better. Sophia is coming to the party today"

Sophia is the hot fucking girlfriend of his that everyone wishes to just fuck her brains out. I sure as fuck wouldn't pass her vagina down.

"Good" I smirk and wink. He shoots me a glare causing me to laugh.

Niall walks down, causing my stomach to stir. I wish I could just punch his face in.

"Hey guys! It's going to be a great party tonight." It would be even better if Lili was here. Fuck why do I say this.

Niall says that every single party. I don't know why because they're all the same, unless there's a beautiful shy blonde shortie sitting next to me. Oh my fucking God shut the fuck up Harry.
I sound so obsessed.

"I asked Lili on a date last night. She's so hot."

My eyes widen and my anger increases.

I say the first thing that comes to mind, "No"

Niall and Liam both look at me at the same time. I think they think that Lili and I are something but they probably laughed and kept going with the day since they know who I am. I don't do any kind of relationship.

"I mean-" I clear my throat. "What did she say"
I secretly hope she said no. Wait, no I don't I hope she said yes.

"She said yes! Next week" he claps his hands then press one on his dick and smiles. I can't let him fuck her.

"Last night she was making out with me. She rubbed me." His voice cracked when he said 'rubbed'. Fuck him. I can't let this happen.

Yes I can. She is not mine. Never mine and never will be.

"Cool" I swallow. I remember when I made out with her. I've never been so turned on in my life. I've never tasted anyone better either. Her pussy is the best pussy I've ever seen. She was high that night and very drunk. I feel as if I took advantage of her. I think she regrets it.

Zayn, Louis, Sophie, Tara, and Alaina all walks in together. I wish Lili came in with them.

Shut the hell up Harry.

~

Pretty much all night I have been sitting on this couch, bored and not social. Usually I'm loud, but I'm conflicted with emotions I've never had. The more I sit here holding my empty bottle of beer the more I think about Lili. Why did I do that to her.

Her mothers dying wish was for me to take care of Liliana. What did I do. I know my feelings.

I'm the fuck up.

***a/n. Yass omg who loves Harry's P.O.V?!? Tomorrow will be another Harry's P.O.V. Be prepared for tomorrow. It's Sunday in this book tomorrow😔