Chapter 25

We're about only 10 minutes away now from my parents house. He doesn't really want to talk to me. It's a little awkward just sitting here after he said I was his problem. I don't really see how I could be his problem when he doesn't even like to call us friends. I'm really thinking about how I'm going to introduce him to my parents. I have no clue. He doesn't like to be called my friend, hes no where near a boyfriend, and if I say hes a stranger they're going to wonder why I would let him drive me down.

"Harry, I don't know how I'm going to introduce you to my parents. What do you want me to call you?" I answer in complete seriousness.

He shakes his head, "I shouldn't of offered."

The words shake me. He has some unknown problem that I wish he would just tell me what's wrong.

"Yeah I don't think you should've" My words tell a lie, "Why would you offer if you always regret hanging out with me?"

I'm getting a little scared to be honest, I have no clue what he is going to say to that.

He sighs, "Liliana, I have a feeling for you, that I have never felt in my life. For anyone." He pulls to the side of the road so he can look at me. This is serious. "I don't accept this feeling." His eyebrows lower deep into his eyes.

I think he's saying he has, like, actual feelings for me. When I think of that a million needles hit in a second. Each needle pressing into different parts of my skin. Like the feeling of being in freezing cold water. He is telling me that he like me. My heart begins to pound in my chest and he notices.

I have to ask this anyways, "What... feelings?" I swallow hard.

He licks his lips and pulls them in his mouth, forming a line. "I... I don't know." He puts his hands up to his forehead and rubs them.

"I think you do know" I say almost in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear. His body jerks a little from the meaning each word hold.

He sits up and stares at me with rock hard eyes, "yeah you know what, I do know. But I will not, and I will repeat this forever, accept these feelings. I have never felt this fucking pain of... whatever you are causing me"

I understand now why he said I was his pain. It's not necessarily pain, that's just the only way he can describe it to himself. The fact that he has these feelings toward me is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. I will admit to myself I have had a few feelings for him but he is just not the man I should be with. He is just not a trustworthy man from what I get from him.

I don't know what to say to what he said. We're still pulled over on the road only 5 minutes away from my parents. I'm glad Harry's opening up a little. I just feel like he has never done this before, that why he looks like he just got beat up.

I'm just going to ask him again about the introduction, "So how to do you want me to introduce you?"