17. Ellis

A/N: Hey you guys! I made this chapter longer as per requested! xD Oh and I have a favour to ask. A friend of mine gave me a link to this really cool new band. They're really good, so maybe you guys could spare a couple of moments to check out the link on the side? Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!! 

xx

Sunlight streams into the room, right into my face. I groan in irritation and turn over, all the while keeping my eyes closed.

I wonder what time it is. Am I late for school?

I’m suddenly aware of the even, deep breathing by my ear. What the hell? Did I spend the night with Logan again?

I sit up groggily and let out a startled cry. Where am I? This definitely isn’t Logan’s room! The room I’m in is dirty with the paint peeling in the corners. Some clothes litter the floor and a funny burning scent greets my nose.

               “Shut up!” Ryder’s husky voice mutters. I feel the bed shift slightly under me and I nearly shriek in surprise! What the hell is Ryder doing here?!

In my shock, I jumped back just a wee bit too much and I end up sprawled on the floor, my head throbbing from where it hit the floor.

               “You okay?” Ryder asks, not bothering to get up.

               “What are you doing here?!” I demand.

               “What? This is my room Pip,” he answers tiredly.

Oh right! I’m in Edison, aren’t I? Craptastic!

               “What are you doing in the bed?!” I snap.

               “My bed,” Ryder mutters. The bed shifts again, and I know he just turned over.

               “I was in it! You should have slept on the floor or something! You don’t climb into bed with a girl Ryder!” I chastise, sitting up.

               “You expect me to sleep on the floor in my room while you sleep on my bed?” he asks sceptically, sitting up too. He stretches and I can’t help but ogle his trim body.

Snap out of it Faye!

               “What time is it?” I ask as I stand up, rubbing the back of my head lightly. That fall really hurt!

               “Half past ten,” Ryder mumbles, standing up. He’s in nothing but his boxer shorts and I nearly have a mini heart attack. Damn, since when did Ryder have such an amazing body?!

I nod my head and quickly walk towards the door. “Where are you going?” Ryder asks lazily as he looks through a tiny white box at the end of the room.

               “Giving you some privacy to change,” I mumble awkwardly as I close the door behind me.

I swear I could make out Ryder’s voice going, “I don’t mind.” I could be mistaken though.

I wonder down the stairs into the battered old living room. A brunette is curled up on the couch, her skimpy outfit not helping whatsoever to cover her up. There’s a red head on the floor by the table and another brunette lying on the table.

Empty bottles litter the floor and cigarette buds are everywhere. What the hell happened last night?

The burning smell gets stronger as I head closer to what must be the kitchen. I push open the door and I’m greeted by a shirtless Tony who’s busily doing something on the stovetop.