The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... Or dead?

[The bad boy fights- Chapter forty one; Alive... or dead?]

~*~

The wind howls in the evening, singing along with the trees. The weeds that reach my knees are blowing harshly and almost knocking me down. But I make my way to the single willow tree in the middle of the clearing.

I then sit and look all around me. Way, way, way far out, there is nothing but trees. As far as I can see. Where am I?

Wait.. what happened? To me? To Zach? The guys? The girls? Where is everyone?

Thats just a few of the questions that I want to know the answer too. I try to reply my memory of what happened back when I was kidnapped. The last thing I remember is Cole walking into that room. Then all i see is white. I hate being clueless of things.

"Alexandrea." I jumped and looked around, searching for the voice. But it was nowhere. "Hello?"

"Alex." It said, a little more closer. I hugged my knees to my chest, the white dress sliding down. I narrowed my eyes. Since when do I wear dresses? White, none the less. I quickly slide it back. "Who are you?"

"The part in you that is fighting for your life right now. You need to wake up, Alex. The part of you that wants to give up is slowly getting stronger. You need to defeat it. You need to stay strong and wake up. Think about what all you'll loose if you give up. Your family, your friends... Zach."

I lightly cried, but wiped the tear away with my wrist. "But what if i cant? What if I'm not strong enough?"

"If your strong enough to give up, your strong enough to make it through." then a light flashed and the voice and me, was gone.

~*~

I cant tell... if I'm... Alive... or dead? No matter how hard i try, i cant open my eyes. Its like someone has glued them shut. And for some reason, my stomach is killing me.

There's something warm in my right hand. I cant move to really tell what it is, but it still makes me want to smile. I hear loud monitors all around me and it kinda is making me scared. Why would i be in a hospital? Why would I need to be? Nothing happened... did it?

"Alex I'm so sorry..." I recognized that as Zach's voice. I immediately tried opening my eyes or moving but whatever i did, it didn't work. I felt his thumb rub circles on my knuckles.

"I should've never got involved with you. I should've known they'd go after you. I loved you and.... they always go after the ones I love. They weren't going to stop until they got what they wanted. I should've given in right away instead of letting you convince me not to. Your like that though," he let out a humorous laugh through his tears.

"You put other people in front of yourself. You didn't want me to go to jail so you took all that pain. You were even going to get r- No... I'm not bringing that up," he sighed. "Alex, I love you so much. I need you in my life. I need you walk down the isle with your dad so he can finally give you to me. And I need to have you in my life everyday. I want to love you and hold you until my very last breath... please... please wake up, baby."

I was now fighting for him. It wasn't because I wanted to live. It was because I wanted him to have his wish. I wanted him to be happy. And I wanted us to be happy.

But the only thing I could do, was tighten my hand around his. But i held it tighter. I didn't tighten, then loosen back up, I tightened and kept it there. Just like our hugs.

I heard him intake a breath and I internally smirked. He immediately shot up and started calling doctors. But when they came in and kicked him out, I fell unconscious again.