Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up

[Tough love- Chapter twenty one; Make up.]

~*~

My body tensed, my mind froze, my eyes winded, and my face reddened. Plus the electrical shocks weren't stopping. Zach... just kissed me. Zach.. is kissing me.

At first, I didn't know what to do. Either to push him away, or kiss him back. Reality soon hit me like a bus and I decided, this is my first kiss, so why not make it good? Even if it is with Zach. It's not like I can go back in time and redo it. I slowly let my eyes close like his were and kissed him back.

My arms had automatically tightened around his neck. As his did with my waist. His lips were soft. They were slow and he let me have time to decide what to do. He had pulled me to his chest and it seemed like he was trying to suffocate me just to pull me closer to him. Which right now, I wasn't sure was possible.

The kiss lasted about two minutes before I pulled away. I was breathless but he seemed fine. Yea, he was breathing heavy but it was through his nose.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered, pressing my forehead against the bare part of his chest. He sighed, and I felt the warm air hit my neck and back, making me shiver. "I'm sorry, Alex. I couldn't let Will and his gang see us. He'd probably kill us right here on the spot and I don't think your parents or my mom would want to see that."

I shook my head, upset of his reason. It sounded like he just used me and now I felt like shit. "Yea..... they probably wouldn't." I mumbled. He sighed again, and unwrapped his arms from around my waist to grab my shoulders. He pulled me off him. I didn't struggle. Just easily took my forehead and arms off him.

"Lets go. We're probably about to leave." I nodded and shrugged off his shoulders, turning around and waking back to the table.

~*~

Luckily, neither of our parents saw the kiss. So I was thankful. We only had to wait about five or ten minutes before we left. I stayed far away from Zach on the way back. He had sat down beside me and I instantly stood up and moved to another seat, crossing my arms and leaning my head against the window and watching out at the night sky.

Once we finally got back home, I practically jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I didn't take any time before going upstairs, shutting the blinds and changing into shorts and a t-shirt.

I kicked off my converses and slumped down on my bed. I rubbed my face and sighed. So... my first kiss... was with Zach.... and he only kissed me to get rid of Will and his gang. I would much rather him have just pulled me into another room or something. Instead of giving me my first kiss.

Ding!

I looked over at my phone to see who had texted. I picked it up and saw it was Zach. Great. I clicked my phone to sleep and rolled over. Not two seconds later, another text came.

I grunted and grabbed my phone.

Zach; We need 2 talk.

Zach; Dont just ignore my tx's.

I grunted and squeezed my eyes shut, trying clam myself.

Alex; Why do we need to talk?

Zach; The kiss.

Alex; I already know. U took my first kiss just to trick some guys. You know, I'm pretty sure there was other rooms in that big ass building.

Zach; Just be in my living room in 5.

Alex; No! Your not my boss!

No reply. I tried again. Nothing. I grunted and threw off my blanket. I stomped over to get my converses and slid them on. While I tied my shoes I mimicked his words without saying them. Just mouthing them. 'Be in my living room at five.' my ass.