Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.

[Tough love- Chapter nine; Lesson two; Fight.]

~*~

Dinner with the Colton's is now awkward as crap. Now I see why Zach didn't open his mouth at the last dinner. Because we know what's going on between George and my mom.

My mom and Zach's mom still talked a lot. George and my dad talked some. And me and Zach? We kept our mouths shut the entire time. I eyed mom a couple times, seeing if she was acting to be her friend, or actually trying to be nice to her. Because after all, she's fucking her Husband.

"Thank you so much for the dinner, Kim. But I think we should get going. Its getting late." My mom said standing. Kim smiled at her. "Yes, I understand. Have a good night."

I stood up to leave, but Zach shot up out of his seat and grabbed my wrist. "Alex is staying because we need to study." He said, looking at my parents. My mom and dad shared a look. "Im not sure. She came home pretty late last night from a 'friends' house."

"She'll be back by ten." Zach said before dragging me off. He pulled me up stairs and down a long dark hallway. I shivered. This feels like something from a horror movie. He pulled me into a dark room. It had a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and was surprisingly neat.

He had a desk that was clean. His dresser only had a lamp on it. And his closet door was open, but his cloths were neatly put inside. "Wow. I wasn't expecting your room to be so neat."

Even though I can see it from my window.

"Yea. My mom wants it to be neat, so I keep it that way." He said, sitting on a little couch that I just noticed was in there. It was a pretty big room. So he easily could fit that thing in here. I flopped down on his bed like an outstretched star. "You really love your mom, don't you?" I asked, turning my head to him. He looked at the ground.

"Yea..... a lot." He didn't say anything else. He just kept it at that. After a minute or two, I stood up and walked over to his couch. I sat down beside him. "So why am I here exactly? Because I didn't bring my Science notes."

He smirked and turned his head towards me. "Lesson Two; Fight."

I shook my head at that word. "No. Im not fighting anybody." I immediately said. He chuckled. "I saw the way Emily was staring at you when Hunter held you by the waist. She looked like she was about to kill you. You might want to learn a view self defence moves."

"And your going to teach me?"

"Did you not see me last night beat that guy to a plump. He didn't hit me once. He tried multiple times, but didn't hit me." Zach stood and went to the door. I hesitated to follow. "You like to brag don't you?" He chuckled and lead me downstairs. "When I have stuff worth bragging about, yea." I rolled my eyes.

We went down in the basement. Yea, his fighting stuff was in the basement. But it felt cool down there so I'm glad. He had two punching bags down there. A large mat. And a bunch of other equipment. He walked around and stopped at the mat. I slowly followed.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Shoes!" He yelled. I looked down to see I was standing on the mat. I laughed and kicked my shoes off. Then stepped on the mat. "Okay. What's first?"

"Throw a punch."

"At you?" I questioned. He nodded. "Yes." he said like It was a duh question. "But i'll hurt you." Zach laughed hard. "Babe, you couldnt hurt me if you tried. Hit me with your best shot." I sighed and stepped closer to him. I held up both my fists and threw my right one at his face.

His hand caught my fists inches before it came in contact with his face. He smirked at me and punched my stomach. I held it. It hurt like crap. Shit, what is this guy made of? Steel? "Fuck, Zach! What the hell was that for?" He grabbed a bandana ad tied it around his head. He looked hot.