Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.

[Tough love- Chapter twelve; Unexpected.]

~*~

In two hours, I'll be walking down the mall with my crush. Who knows what we'll be doing, but who cares? Im somewhere alone with my crush. We could talk and get to know each other. Oh my god, I think I'm going to die. I was so nervous at school today. I was literally hyperventilating.

I take deep breaths as I go through my closet. What should I wear? A dress? Casual? Party? Swimwear? Ugh, I don't know what To do. I want him to like me the way I like him. How am I suppose to even do that when I don't know what he likes?

Within minutes, my room is a mess. Different types of outfits are plastered everywhere. Summer, winter, fall, spring. Slut, nerd, geek, sporty, prep. I have everything in Different categories.

I rub my face. Im so nervous. I don't even know what to wear, how am I even suppose to speak to him? Shit. I really didn't think this through.

"Wear something casual, that you like. Guys like it when your yourself around them." I turned to look out the window and into Zach's, where he sat, leaning out of it and staring at me. I covered my face, heating up. "Did you see all of that?" I mumbled. He chuckled and I pulled my hands away from my face.

"Every single second." I grunted and flopped on my bed, which was also on top of my cloths. "I don't know what to wear!"

"Where are you going?" I stared up at the ceiling and smiled at the thought of Hunter. "The mall."

Zach burst out laughing. I leaped over to me widow seal and sat in front of it. I ave him a questioning look as he laughed. What was so funny about that? "What?" I asked. He shook his head and wiped away fake tears, leaning over the window again. "Your going to the mall? On your first date?" my face heated up.

"It's not a date. We are just hanging out." He rolled his eyes. "You know, if I had asked a girl out, I would want her to know it was a date, otherwise I wouldn't have even asked her out." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Doesn't matter anyways. I can't find anything To wear."

He was quiet a minute. And I was about to go back to finding something to wear when he spoke.

"Meet me downstairs with something loose on in two minutes. Be there or I'm leaving without you." With that, he stood up and closed the window.

What?

Two minutes. Where was we going? Something loose? Okay, whatever. I'll just think about an outfit on the way to wherever we're going. I quickly got up and changed into yoga pants and a Nike shirt. Plus Nike shoes. I ran downstairs, pulling my hair into a messy bun on the way.

I sill had no idea where we were going or why I was even going. But of well.

I ran outside and saw Zach in his Ultimate Aero. Yes, I love this car. I smiled to myself and ran to it. I flipped open the door and hopped it, buckling up. "So, where we going?" I asked. Zach started the car and drove off. He completely ignored my question. "You look fancy." He said sarcastically.

I took in his outfit. It was a loose grey tank top with low hanging jeans. Converses on his feet. His hair was a mess as always, but it looked goo on him. "So do you." I replied back. His frown turned into a smirk. "I knew you checked me out, Parker."

I rolled my eyes, my face eating up. "You obviously checked me out too, Colton." I poked his cheek. He didn't even turn to me, and grabbed my finger. He started bending it backwards like he did the other day. "Zach!" I screamed, now getting ail and tired of all this pain. He chuckled and released my finger.

I grunted. "Your an asshole!" He just laughed and me and pushed my shoulder. "And your a loser." I turned to him and a smile was brought onto my face. He was turned to me and I was now certain there was a smile on his face. It was real, and I was positive.