Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Dont act like a shy away sheep.

[Tough love- Chapter seven; First lesson; Don't act like a shy away sheep.]

~*~

I struggled against Zach's grip. I was trying so hard to get free and go over there and pull my mom off of George. This is ridiculous. Shes married to my dad! I couldn't believe this!

I was about to break free, when Zach cursed under his breath and pulled me with him into a closet. He shut the door and stood in front of it. "Zach-" He shoved his hand towards me and covered my mouth again. "Shut up. They will know we are here." He whispered. I slapped off his hand. "I want them to know we are here. Then I can tell them off." I tried getting past him and to the door, but he grabbed my wrist and pressed them against the wall behind me.

He looked down at me with his lips pressed tightly in a straight line. This angry glint in his eyes. His breath tickled my face. "You..." he shook his head. "You don't know what you'd be getting yourself into."

I leaned forward, so that our noses were almost touching. "I know exactly what I'd be getting into..... but the real question is what your getting into.... with all the stealing and shit." I Whispered. He was getting more pissed by the minute. He squeezed my wrists with all his might and I squeezed my fists tightly, trying to numb the pain.

I was leaned back now, I didn't want to be close to him while he was angry. And my wrists being in his hands weren't helping.

"I was trying to find the right time to tell you."

"You knew?!" I screamed. Zach brought one hand up and covered it over my mouth. I now had one free hand. I grabbed his wrist and trying prying it of of me. I grunted and kneed him in the groin. He let me go immediately and I pushed past him to go out, but he grabbed my shirt and yanked me back. I fell onto the ground and then jumped back up.

I reached for the door handle and he wrapped an arm around my stomach, then pushed me to the wall. His hand was still at my stomach, and his chest was pressed against mine. He was looking down at me, while I looked up. My face was heating up, but it was so dark in here, I doubt he could see.

"No," He said deeply. "My stepdad said if anyone found out, I'd be visiting my real dad. I can't do that."

"Why not? He's your dad?" I asked, trying to sound normal like this wasn't making me nervous as hell. "Not all dads are perfect like yours, Parker." He said, furrowing his eyebrows together in anger. I brought my hands to his chest and pushed him off me. I then stepped towards the door, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back.

He then grasped my wrists in one hand, making sure I couldn't move them. "Zach, let me go."

"No. You'll just go out there and blow everything."

"How can your stepdad even make you do anything?" Zach sighed and shook his head, looking down. "My dad doesn't know where we live. George knows his number."

I sighed and stopped struggling. "Fine. What the fuck are we suppose to do in here then?"

He released me and sat down on the ground, resting his elbows on his knees. "We shut up and wait."

I sighed and sat down next to him.

This is going to be a long night.

~*~

"How much longer?" I groaned. Zach put down a green six card. "When we hear the front door, we can leave." I grunted and put down a blue six.

"UNO! I yelled. Zach gave me an evil glare. I just chuckled and held the card in my hand. There was no way he could win this. I had a pick four card, plus it was a pick a color card. He smirked at me before putting a blue skip down. Then a yellow skip, then a red skip.