Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.

[Tough love- Chapter twenty; The Ball.]

~*~

"What?! No, no, no, no, no! I'm not dating Zach. That's nasty." I shivered at that thought. Yea, I may have an attraction towards him but I don't really think I like it. I mean, its the same with him. He doesn't like me, just my body pretty much.

"Austin then?"

"No! I'm not dating anyone!" Cole smirked and leaned towards me. "So your single?" I sighed in frustration and grunted, slamming my forehead down on the table. Which also earned every eye in the room from the loud noise it made.

"Uh.... Alex?" I looked up at Cole. "What?!" I said to loudly. He was trying to hold back a laugh. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me weirdly. I sighed and looked back at Cole. "What do you want? Your already embarrassing me enough."

He stifled a laugh. "Your the one who dug your face in the table." I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face with my hands. "What. Do. You want." I asked again. He just chuckled, mockingly. "I'd like to have you in bed, but you obviously won't let that happen."

I turned to him and gave him the evil eye. "You just met me and you already want to fuck me?"

"Yea, babe. That's how guys work. It sure seems as though that's what Austin and Zach wants. You can see it in their face."

"See what? What's in there face that you an tell?"

"There an be drool, very touchy, looks you up and down, stares at you, you know, stuff like that." I rolled my eyes at him and turned away. "Yea well Zach doesn't do any of those." Other than looking me up and down. "And Austin?"

Um.......

"Okay... so maybe Austin does do that stuff. But we're just friends and I wouldn't do that." He shrugged. "I'm not your friend. We could easily make hookups work. We could-"

"Let me stop you there. I'm not one of your sluts. I'm not Austin's slut. I'm not Zach's slut. I'm not anyone's slut, alright? So shut your mouth, and do what your suppose to do it school." I turned to the board and ignored him the rest of class.

~*~

"Alex you look beautiful!" My mom cheered, smiling at me in the dress she bought me. I sighed and pulled up my top, feeling uncomfortable that my boobs was kinda flashing her.

The dress my mom bought was down past my feet and drug the floor behind me. It was black and once it started getting to the bottom, it blended into Purple, peach, and pink. It was strapless and in the middle of my chest it had a small block of the fabric cut out. That's mainly what made me fell very showy.

But since my mom got the one dress that you couldn't see my shoes, I just had slipped on my converses so when I took steps, it sounded as if I was wearing heels. And they were a lot more comfortable and easier to walk in.

My mom didn't even notice.

"It feels like I'm a walking stripper." I said, glancing down at my breasts, once again, trying to pull it up. My mom grabbed my shoulders. I looked up at her and she smiled. "You look amazing, Alex. Zach will love it."

"Why would I be worried if Zach liked it or not?"

"Don't you like him?"

I grunted and slumped down on m bed, leaning back and rubbing my face with my hands. "Why is everyone saying that?! I don't like him!" Like that at least. She chuckled at me and pulled me up by the wrist, turning me to the mirror. "I felt the same with your father."

Yet your cheating on him.

I sighed and watched in the mirror as she curled my hair. "I seriously don't get why I have to go to this." I mumbled. She laughed and shook her head. "You need to get out of the house and me and your father had some business to do so we have to go." I grunted again.