Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner

[Tough love- Chapter nineteen; New Partner.]

~*~

It was another month before anything happened again. We had all stayed clear of Will as his whole gang had stayed away from us (Including Will.) We hadn't seen or heard anything of them, so we were grateful.

Ryder had taken me to a bunch more of his races and like every time, he won. I went to the guys fighting matches and now I can stand pain a lot more. Zach and Harley has taught me that. They taught me a bunch of breathing techies and ways to deal with pain. It was actually pretty simple.

I raced Zach a lot. Of course he beat me but there have been multiple times where I have gotten so fucking close to beating him.

We had pretty much seemed like nothing every even happened. I mean yea, there was a large scar on my arm but that was the only reminder of it.

"Give up, Parker!" Zach yelled from the opposite branch. I shook my head and tightened my grip. "There's no way in hell I'm skinny dipping in this water!" I looked down at the water below me. If I was about a foot taller, my feet would touch the top.

So... your probably wondering what's going on. Well, we came back to the lake and it's almost dark. Zach had this great idea of going skinny dipping and I don't know about you, but I'm not so fond of people seeing me butt naked. Especially a guy. And since we're in November, the waters feeding cold.

So we made a bet. If I fall into the water above the tree first, we have to skinny dip. If Zach falls first, he has to ask out Austin. Yea... Austin. But that's what Zach gets for saying Austin likes me. So I would die laughing if I watched Zach do that.

"Come on, don't make me sound gay here." I laughed and shook my head. "Nope. This isn't just about skinny dipping. Its about watching you embarrass yourself." I laughed. He shook his head at me and kicked my shin. "Hey!" I kicked his back.

Now, a month ago, him kicking me this hard would've hurt like hell. But I don feel anything now. I was starting to slip a bit but held my grip. I knew Zach wasn't going to fall anytime soon. He had muscles the size of my head itself. But if I can get him to fall....

I'm so glad I took gymnastics when I was seven. I smirked and shifted my body back and forth until I got my feet on the top of his branch. "What are you doing?" Zach asked. I smirked and kicked his fingers. He yelled and fell. "Not skinny dipping!" I yelled down at him. He surfaced the water and shook his head.

"You shouldn't of done that, Alex." I Let out a laugh. "What are you going to do? hit me? Your not suppose to hit girls, Colton." he smirked an walked right under me. "Oh trust me, I'm not."

I gasped as he grabbed my ankles and yanked me into the water. I screamed as I went under the freezing water. I resurfaced and hadn't even known I had latched onto Zach's back until now. "Im f-freeeezing." I shivered. Zach laughed and grabbed my thighs, making sure I was secure on his back. Also sending shivers up my spine.

I had my arms wrapped so tightly around his neck, wanting some type of warmth. "Thats what you get for cheating. You should be skinny dipping for me." I rolled my eyes and whacked his head. "I w-wouldn't have d-done it anyways."

"You would've done it, or Id wait till you went so sleep, strip you down, then throw you in the river." I used my legs he was holding and kicked his private area with the ball of my foot.

He grunted and leaned forward. "I will drop you right here, if you do that again. Their already about to fall off and you kicking them isn't helping." I laughed the best I could as he walked out of the lake.

Once we were on land, he tried dropping me, but I was frozen with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. My ankles were actually touching each other at his stomach. He laughed and put his hands back at my thighs. "Getting touchy now I see."