The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}

[The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty eight; Kidnapped{Part four}]

~*~

I rub my eyes as I sit on the edge of my bed. Dammit, I'm so tired. Im glad they gave me some shorts and a blue t-shirt to sleep in. I wouldn't have been able to in that tight ass dress.

I yawn and plop backwards on the bed. Dammit... I miss Zach so much. It's unbearable. Really. It's hurting me. Right here in my chest. I stare at the ceiling for a while, thinking about Zach and replaying memories of us. Until soon, I fall asleep.

~*~

"When did you first start actually liking me?" I asked, making myself comfortable on Zach's chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and I place mine over his. "Well... I liked you back in sixth grade, up until eight. Then when I saw all you noticed was Hunter, I kinda started hating you. But when I started talking to you again.... I'd say it was when I was starting to teach you to fight. Because it made me feel like you would trust me to not hurt you horribly. And that you knew I meant nothing by it than how to take pain."

I smiled and grabbed one of his hands, tangling our fingers together and kissing his knuckles. "What about you?"

"I think it was when you punched in Hunter's face for me."

We both laughed and Zach kissed my hair, slipping his hand around my stomach. "Do you remember the first day we ever saw each other?" He asked. I grinned from ear to ear. "Yes. We were both sky as fuck."

"Yea. I looked completely different." I nodded. "Yep. I didn't even recognise you when you slammed that door on my face. That is until I hear your name." Zach laughed and slipped his hand under my shirt, sending shivers through me where his hand held my bare stomach.

"Yea.... I still remember staring at you everyday in sixth, seventh, and eight grade." My jaw dropped and I turned around so that we were chest-to-chest. But my forearms were beside his head, propping me up. He still held my stomach under my shirt.

"You stare at me, everyday?" He smiled and nodded. "Every fucking second, Parker." I scoffed playfully and smiling wildly. "Well now I just feel bad. Especially since I thought Hunter was you at that eight grade dance." He shook his head and brought one hand up to my cheek, cupping my face.

"That was three years ago. Besides," he smirked, barley brushing his lips over mine. "I know your mine."

I smiled as he kissed me hard. And I returned it.

~*~

I open my eyes and lightly jump. I don't exactly move from my spot, but just cry softly and stare at the ceiling.

I want to hold Zach. I want to me in his strong arms, I want to cuddle with him, I want him to embrace me and tell me they won't hurt me, I want to kiss him like we have all the time in the world, I want him to wipe away my tears and tell me he will protect me.

I want to him to tell me he loved me.

I want him. I miss him. I love him. I don't know why they want me here so badly. I want to be back in my boyfriends arm. Why can't I just go home?! Please!

"Alex?" I flinch at the groggy, hoarse voice. I then slowly look over at Justin, who's sitting up on his bed on one elbow, looking at me through the dark. "What." I said harshly. He leaned back a little, his eyes winding. "Woah. What bitch messed with you?"

I immediacy sat on the side of the bed. "The ones who kidnapped me.... taking me away from a great life with my boyfriend. Not caring what I feel like." Justin just looked at me. For a couple minutes, may I add?