Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.

[Tough love- Chapter seventeen; Equus Bass 770.]

~*~

"Ryder!" I yelled as him, the guys, and some other dudes I didn't even know came downstairs. Even Harley. If you added them all together, it would be about ten. "I see how it is Alee. The rest of us are just invisible." Austin said. Liam chuckled.

How could they be joking at a time like this?

"Don't take another step forward or I'll slice her throat." Will exclaimed, taking a few steps back. I bit my lip, holding back a cry. Austin put his hands up in surrender and stepped sideways to Zach. "Im just taking off the cuffs." He said, pulling out the key.

"How the hell do you have a key?" I asked, earning Will to tighten his grip on me. Austin smirked and unlocked Zach. "I have my ways, Alee."

Zach got free and tried taking steps towards me, but Will put the knife just a little into my skin. "Shit." I mumbled. That made Zach stop. He knew whenever I got hurt, I cursed. "Will.... let. Her. Go."

"Not until I see the money."

"I already told you, dammit! I don't fucking know!" He screamed. My god, they've already went through this!

"Will," Harley came towards us. "Put Alex down. She has nothing to do with where the money is." Harley shook his head and scoffed. "You may be right. But there is two motives of having her. One) She shot my damn tire while he was driving off with the money. And two) Zach cares about her, so he'll want to do anything he can to keep her safe."

I looked at Zach and he didn't bother denying it. I wish I could smile. Harley sighed. "I didn't want to have to do this brother." Brother?!

I didn't even get time to think about that before he pulled out a taser and shot him. I don't know how since there was only a little space between me and Will. But somehow Harley did. Will dropped me and fell to the ground, shaking like he had a crazed man.

Zach and Ryder both were immediately at my sides. Zach grabbed one hand while Ryder grabbed the other. Both of them pulled me up the stairs. When we got o the top, Zach went one way while Ryder went the other. Ryder immediately looked at Zach. "What the hell Z?! Im taking her!"

"Let me take her to Emma's. They won't look for her there. Besides. Regina lives next door. We can just stay over there." Who's Regina? What the hell? I am so lost here. Ryder looked at me and sighed. "Fine. I'll meet you up there. But know this, Zach. The only reason I'm letting you take her is because I know your a good driver," he then turned to me.

"Be safe." He kissed my forehead and went off. Zach hauled me to the garage and jumped into the divers seat. I didn't even get to buckle up before he was speeding out. I almost fell forward, but luckily found the seatbelt.

Zach went through his pocket before pulling out his phone and handing it to me. "Find Liam's number and call him. Once you do, put it on speaker." I nodded and did as I was instructed. I went through his contacts.... and I was surprised when I only saw a couple of girls numbers. I thought he would've had millions of others.

I found Liam's and put it on speaker. When he finally answered, it sounded like he was in a war zone. "Sup man!" He yelled.

"Liam. We're going to Emma's place and staying with Regina for a couple days to let things die down. Tell the guys."

"Got it."

With that, they hung up. I gave his phone back to him and he put in his pocket and sighed. "Zach.... what's going on? Im really scared because I'm clueless of everything."

He sighed and rubbed his face with one hand. "Look, I didn't expect them to go after you. I actually thought they were going to get my mom. They've done it before,"