Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking games

[Tough love- Chapter eighteen; Drinking game.]

~*~

After taking a shower at my house and changing into one of Ryder's blue and white jerseys, plus short shorts, I grabbed my phone and charger, slid on my converses and went over to Zach's.

He said his parents weren't home and that I could just go ahead and walk in. So I did. I walked in just as Zach was walking out of the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a towel and was just wearing low hanging jogging shorts. His underwear waistband was a blue and black colour with 'Hollister' written across it. Rich kid.

His back was to me and I could see all the defined muscles in his back as he moved his arms to dry his hair. I chewed on my lip, getting so much more nervous as he turned around. His chest still had water dripping down to his abs. Damn, why did he have to be so built?

"Enjoying the view?"

I shot my eyes up to his nose. He had a smug smirk on his face, holding the towel in one hand. I still chewed my lip. I rolled my eyes. "I thought girls were suppose to take longer in bathrooms." I said, noticing I had probably finished before him since when I got here, he was just walking out.

He shrugged. "I have to make his body look good somehow don't I? I think I did a pretty good job since you were checking me out." I rolled my eyes and laid on his couch like I was laying on Emma's. "I wasn't checking you out." I lied. He scoffed and walked into the living room, throwing the towel on a chair.

"It's okay, Parker. I check you out too." He winked at me and picked my feet up, but instead of sitting like he had earlier, he laid down and spread his legs, so that I lay in between them, facing him. My legs rested on his chest and he had spread them like he had his. This position was exactly comfortable since I was wearing really... short... shorts.

He noticed and smiled, moving one leg to the other side. He rested his arm on my shin and made circles with his fingers... just like earlier. Dammit. He needs to stop. "How about we play a game?"

"What kind of game?" I nervously asked. He searched his brain before smirking. "First we am play 20 questions. Then truth or dare."

I nodded. "Okay. You go first." I wasn't too sure about playing this, but oh well, I'm board. "You have to answer all of them truthfully, okay?" When I nodded, he asked his questions. "Do you still like Hunter?"

I had to think of it. He was a dick to me and I never wanted to see him again. So it was easy. "No. Who is Lexis?"

His face dropped and he sighed. "My ex. Do you like anyone else?" I shook my head. "No, not really. What happened between you and Ryder?"

"Ryder liked Lexis, I had her. Broke her heart, then she moved away," I nodded, Chewing my lip. "Why do you chew your lip?"

"Nervous." He smiled at me. "So I make you nervous?"

"Hey, it's my turn to ask a question." I said, pointing at him. he laughed and held his hands up in surrender. "Alright alright. Go."

"What did I do wrong that made you hate me?" He shook his head. "I never hated you, Alex. I was just mad at you."

"Why?"

"Because you thought that Hunter was who you danced with in eighth grade." I squeezed my eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" I asked. He smirked. "Its my turn to ask a question." I rolled my eyes. "Alright, alright. Go." I mocked, smiling. He laughed.

"Have you had your first kiss?" I stopped smiling. My face got red and I squeezed my eyes shut. "No." I whispered. I felt Zach shoot up. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, Shocked. His jaw was hanging open and he was now in a sitting position. "Never?" I shook my head. "Not once?"