Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal

[Tough love- Chapter eight; Be normal.]

~*~

"Get your ass up, Alex!" I groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow. Im so tired. Im fucking dumped. I don't want to mess with anyone today. Whenever I'm tired, I get grumpy. Like a girl on her period.

"Alex! Come on! Im driving you to school!" I put a head behind mine, so that my head is completely covered in cushiony pillow. Not to mention my pillows are memory foam. "I ont wanna o tu schoo." I said. But the pillows made it muffled.

My butt got slapped with a pillow, and I flinched, but didn't move. "Alex! You need to get ready! Now!"

My pillows were token from me, and I lay in my bed, with just my zebra blanket. Yep, I don't have any comforts. Just two pillows and a blanket. Well, I have a sheet on my bed, but other than that, that's it.

"Alexandrea, I am giving you three seconds to get out of bed before I drag you out," I ignored Ryder and just closed my eyes again. "One.... Two...... three!" Next thing I knew, I was on the floor. But the only thing that hurt was my breasts because Ryder dropped me into the floor. I jumped up and held them. "Ryder! Im going To kill you! That hurt!" I yelled, punching him. He just laughed at me.

"Hey Parkers? Mind keeping it down? We still have an hour before school starts."

.... An hour.... a fucking hour?! You've got to be kidding me! I cleaner chef my fists tightly and glared at Ryder. "Are you fucking serious, Ryder?!" I yelled slapping his shoulders. Ryder laughed, but then glared at Zach through the window. "Really Zachary?" Ryder purposely did that. Because he knows how much Zach hates it.

I could see Zach's fists turn white. Ryder was smirking, his shoulders crossed over his chest with a winning glare. "Don't. Call. Me. That."

"I will do what I wish, Z. Your not my boss." Zach stood abruptly. "Leave me alone, Ryder."

"Then leave my sister alone. We don't need a repeat of three years ago." Zach looked at Ryder with hate. He looked at me and his expression didn't change. "That wasn't my fault. And you know it."

Ryder shrugged. "You were the main problem that caused it. She had no one and you knew that."

"It's not my problem she fell for me." Ryder stomped to the window. "But it is your problem you played her and broke her heart!" Ryder slammed the window shut, and turned around. He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the room. I looked back and saw Zach one more time, before I was out of the room.

"I don't want you speaking to him, again." Ryder commanded. I looked at him. I wasn't going to say he was helping me get my crush and I had to help him with studies or anything, because he was already mad. I wasn't going to listen to Ryder. Point blank. Me and Zach made a deal. Thats that. Wither Ryder likes it or not.

"Okay." I simply said. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "And keep your window closed." I nodded and played along. "Okay." I repeated. He looked and me and shook his head. Then started his way down the stairs. "Better be ready in an hour." He said. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room.

Zach was sitting on the edge of his bed, blaring music and hunched over. He had buried his face in his hands.

He was saying something, but I couldn't hear because of the window. I slowly and quietly opened it up. I then listened closely.

"You had to remind me, Ryder?! You had to bring her up! And in front of Alex!" He leaned his head up and looked forward. I could only see the side view of him. I hurriedly moved and put my back against the wall. "Even when I'm trying to......" I didn't hear the rest of it, because he slammed his window shut.