Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss

[Tough love- Chapter twenty nine; Hooked at the first kiss.]

~*~

I make my way to Zach's room the next morning. A black sharpie marker in my hand and revenge planned in my head. He wants to wake me up with cold water? I can wake him up with a different face.

Easy as pie.

I smirk and open his door. He is sprawled across his bed. He has his mouth open and drool is coming out of it. He has one leg at his chest while the other is as straight as a board all the way down and touching the bottom of his bed. He has no shirt on, and his blanket is in the floor. He also has one hand under his cheek, while the other is propped up on the headboard.

Aw... he looks so peaceful....

That won't last long. I close the door silently behind me and tip toe to his bed. I crouch down beside him and laugh at his face. I put a hand over my mouth before taking out my phone and taking a picture of his drool face. I then slid it back into my pocket. "Sorry babe." I pulled out the sharpie marker and get to work.

~*~

I have a large smile plastered across my face as I hop down the stairs in a blue tank top and grey booty shorts. (Which I only wear to bed.) Once I enter the kitchen and living room(Which is in the same room.) Everyone looks over at me. I must look weird as crap just coming down and smiling like an idiot... but they don't know what I just did to Zach.

"Why are you so happy?" Jack asked, taking a sip of his beer. I cocked my head at him a raised an eyebrow. "Why are you drinking beer this early in the morning?" I asked. Jack chuckled and shook his head. "Its ten, shorty."

"Hey! Im not that short." I said, crossing my arms. Jack laughed and shook his head, taking another sip. I sighed and went over to the fridge. "No seriously. What's making you so perky?" Austin asked from the couch, where he was sitting upside down, playing Mortal Combat on the Xbox.

"Oh... you'll see." I mumbled, as I started fixing my cereal. After I did, I sat down on one of the stools and ate.

About halfway through eating, I heard someone walking down the steps. I smirked and swallowed my food, turning to the steps. Everyone bursts into laughter once they saw Zach's face.

I had written a large L on his forehead. I drew fake round glasses around his eyes and going to his ears like if they were real. I gave him a curly mustach that reached his jaw. And I gave him a go-te. All in sharpie.

I couldn't help but laugh at how ugly and funny he looked. I did a great-bad job if I do say so myself. Zach just looked at us, completely confused as to why we were laughing like a bunch of idiots. The guys actually pulled out their phones and took a picture of him. Which made me laugh more.

Poor... poor... clueless Zach.

Zach then looked at me and barley narrowed his eyes, making his marker glasses scrunch up. I laughed harder. "What?" He finally asked. My stomach is killing me. I held my stomach and actually fell off the stool and onto the hard floor, making a loud 'Thud!' sound.

Nobody even heard because of the laughing. "Uh.... guys.... I would really appreciate it if y'all told me what was going on."

"Go look... in the.... mirror buddy!" I said through my laughs. Zach's eyes widened in shock and he ran to the nearest bathroom. All of our laughters got louder as he left.

Once he came back, he was fuming. Which was hilarious because of the glasses. "Who's the loser now?!" I yelled, standing up once I got myself together. "You." He said, storming towards me. I laughed and shrank against the counter. I only rested my elbows against it and cocked my head to the side, smirking.