The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}

[The bad boy fights- Chapter thirty nine; Rescue {Part one}]

~*~

I sigh as i sit down on the seat of the private jet. We're about to set off once Lexis and Will gets on board. I cant wait to get to New Jersey. I miss Zach and i want to see him so badly. The minute i see him, I'm going to run into his arms and crush I'm in a hug.

"You look pumped." I turned to look beside me at Justin and nodded. "I cant wait. I miss Zach so badly."

I heard Justin murmur something under his breath and i couldn't hear. "I didn't catch that." I said, cupping one hand behind my ear. He shook his head. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning back. I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep.

It wasn't one minute before Justin said something. "You know why i like you?" I instantly opened my eyes and looked at him. Did i hear correctly? "You like me?" He nodded, ignoring eye contact. "Yes. A lot actually." I shook my head. "You've known me three days. You don't know if you like me or not."

Justin scoffed. "Yes i do. But do you know why?"

"I don't want to hear it-"

"Because your tough. You act like nothing scares you when in Reality, it does exactly that. You wont let people walk on you without you saying something. And you speak your mind."

I shook my head, hugging my knees to my chest. "That doesn't change my feelings for you, you do realise that, right?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "That doesn't matter to me, you do realise that, right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Your so annoying."

"Your so bitchy."

"Asshole."

"Cunt."

"I want to punch you so badly right now."

"I want to kiss you so badly right now."

I rolled my eyes and grunted, turning my back to him. "You don't know what you want, Justin. And you don't know me. Don't just say stuff like that when you don't even know if you like me."

"Thats the thing, though, Alex. I do know i like you. I actually liked you the second day you were here." I shook my head. "Shut up, Justin. You seriously have no idea what your talking about."

"Your one to talk."

I spun to him. He was smirking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows together in anger. "I know what I'm talking about! You kidnapped me-"

"For the last time, I didn't kidnap you. I am taking care of you."

"Eugh! You ass! You were nice yesterday! What the hell happened?! We actually got along last night, and now all of a sudden you like me?! You mother fucking-"

Justin leaned forward and grabbed my wrists, pulling me to his chest and kissing me. As soon as our lips touched, I yanked away, wiping my mouth with my now free wrist. I glared at him, narrowing my eyes. "And here I thought you said you were nice. You just lied straight to my face."

I got up and walked to a different seat. It was an empty seat and far away from Justin. Thats all i wanted.

~*~

Thankfully, no one bothered me the whole ride there. I was asleep through half of it, yeah. But the other half was boring and looking out the window at the clouds around us. I wish i had music, man. I would so be blaring Escape the Fate or Asking Alexandrea.

"We're here." I looked up to see Justin standing over me, a sad look on his face. He held out a hand to me but I just glanced at it and ignored it. I stood up and walked towards the exit of the plane.