Tough love- Chapter Ten; Karma's a bitch

[Tough love- Chapter ten; Karma's a bitch.]

~*~

I walk out of my shower with only a towel on. I was in a small rush this morning and I forgot to bring my cloths into the bathroom with me. But then when I went back into my bathroom, my cloths weren't sitting on my bed like I had put them there. I got on my knees and looked under my bed.

I go around and look under my sheets. No where. I need to find those cloths, Because that was my last clean bra. And my others are in the washing machine. So that's the last one I have left. So I have to find this one.

I tore the room apart searching for it. Still only in my towel wrapped around my chest.

"Looking for something, Parker?"

I slowly turn my head to the window. It's opened, so Thats obviously how I heard him. When I saw my bra in his hands, I immediately knew he had stolen my cloths. Great. Just fucking great. "Zach...... I need those." I said, pointing to them and walking towards the window. He scoffed. "Why? Go to school like that. Im sure Hunter would die." He said rolling his eyes.

"Zach please? What did I ever do to you?" I asked, walking to the edge of the window. His face turned angry for a minute, before he sighed and looked away, biting his lip. He scoffed again. "You don't even know."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Zach?" He shook his head. Then turned back to me. "The fact that you don't even know what you did, makes me even more mad." he stepped away from the window, and slammed it shut. I saw him throw my bra onto his dresser and my cloths into a drawer.

You dick! I grunted and sighed. Looks like I'll have to go braless to school. Yay for me.

~*~

So I just put on a tank top with the built in bra and put my black hoodie over it. So I walked Into school beside Emma, Liam, And Austin, again. Jack and Nate tagged along too. "The movie is this Saturday. We all have to come. Oh, Alex you should invite Zach." Austin said.

Every eye was on me now. "Why do I have to?" I asked. Austin rolled his eyes. "Because you lie next door to him..... and he'll probably only say yes if you ask."

"Why would you think that? We practically hate each other." Liam and Austin shared a look. Then looked back at me. "You two sure don't act like it. Ya'll are always hanging out."

"We are not!" I suddenly shouted. I then caught myself and sighed. "Look. Its just complicated. It's nothing. Really."

Liam and Austin shared yet another look. Before just deciding to leave me alone. I sighed and decided to change the subject. "So what movies playing Saturday?" I asked. Emma answered. "Lazarus effect. It's a horror movie." I smiled and nodded. "I love horror movies."

~*~

It was the last locker change if the day. One more class and we could go home. Well, I have to go to the neighbours and get beat up by their son.

I was at my locker, when the wonderful Emily Sexton decided she wanted to come and mess with me.

"Aw. You look even more ugly than usual. Did you borrow your make up from an ogre?"

"Did you get yours from a clown?"

Maybe hanging out with Zach isn't all bad. I can now back talk this bitch and put her in her place. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

She scoffed and put on hand on her hip, popping it out to the side. "You can actually talk." I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker, making every eye in the hallway on us. "I've been able to talk. But I have new friends. They just teach me how to back talk. Not talk. Get your facts straight." I moved to the side and out of the way.