Chapter 70 Just Right.

Start bij het begin

"They are obviously going to add some graphics and everything. Min Ae you are just like Yu Gyeom. Totally naive." And they started to laugh again while I pouted. No I'm not naive or innocent or stupid or whatsoever. Hpmh!

"Min Ae, you have to film first!" The director called out to me.

"Ne!" I said and walked to the scene. I had to film my individual scenes first as I had to change into another outfit later on. So while the other oppas are goofing around,I have to work. Haih.

I sat down on the chair and looked towards the mirror that was opposite to me.

"So Min Ae. I want to take the V-shape face massager and let out a few tears and look really down and broken, like someone had ridiculed you." The director started to brief me on the scene I had to act. Only I had to act the rest of the oppas didn't so it was not fair and they were all looking at me.

So I sat down on the chair nervously and took a deep breath. The music started. It was She's a monster. Lol I begin to tap to the song.

"Min Ae!" Opps.

"Sorry."

And we NG several times because my expression wasn't perfect, I couldn't cry (how do you expect me to cry out of a sudden) and stuff. The oppas were laughing at me and I felt a little embarassed and useless.

I was changed into another outfit and was getting my new set of makeup down. Thank goodness I didn't have anymore individual shots.It would have been awkward and bad.

"You did really well Min Ae." Yu Gyeom oppa said to me.

"Jinja? Thank you." I said wearily. As if I'm going to believe it.

"Aigoo..Min Ae yah..You know you are the best maknae and little sister I would ever ask for right? And its awkward for me to say this you know.."Yu Gyeom scratched his head while saying it. It was so touching to hear this from Yu Gyeom oppa as he barely expressed his feelings and is the reknowned Robot of Got7. I pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks oppa."

"Anytime for my cute sister." He pinched my cheeks and we both laughed.

"What are you guys still doing there? We have to take photos!" While Jackson oppa was filming his individual shot which in my humble opinion looked really funny, Yu Gyeom oppa,Mark oppa, JB oppa and I were taking photos first.

We did many random poses. Yu Gyeom oppa had many different poses but I wouldn't say the same for JB oppa and Mark oppa.

"Yu Gyeom oppa is doing so well compared to the two of you." I complained when the photographer gave us an annoyed look. They apologized.

"As if you are any better." Mark oppa taunted. So I guess the challenge is on.

I begin to let out my guts and did many brave pose I wouldn't have done. I flipped my hair, did some swaggish and sexy poses. Added some aegyo pose too!

After finishing taking the photos, we went to monitor them.

"See I did so much better than you!!" I flaunted to Mark oppa.

"I don't care idiot." He pushed my head roughly and went to take his individual shot.

I watched him at the side with JB oppa and Yu Gyeom oppa while Young Jae oppa,Bambam oppa,Jackson oppa and Jin Young oppa went to take their photoshoots.

He walked up to the apparatus wearily.

"Hyung will this break?" He asked the cameraman. Well, it looked really thin and like it was breaking anytime.