Chapter 21

Chanyeol widened his eyes as he saw Baekhyun already blink his eyes in front of him.

He spontaneously hugs him tightly. "Baekhyun! Please don't ever leave me again! I miss you so much.."he said while tears start falling from his eyes.

Taehyung who just get back with foods on his hands, got surprised because of the view in front of him.

Chanyeol nor Baekhyun doesn't realize that Taehyung already there, staring at them with a wide smile.

"Here. Drink."Chanyeol said then help Baekhyun to sit up from his laying position. Baekhyun slowly move his body, but his head felt really heavy.

But with the help of Chanyeol, finally he sit perfectly. He took the glass of water from Chanyeol's hand then drink it in one shot.

Then Baekhyun's eyes meet Taehyung's. "Hi, Taehyung. Thankyou for taking care of me."Baekhyun smile weakly to him.

Taehyung just shook his head, "Nah, it's my responsibility as your friend."he smile.

Chanyeol stand up then suddenly he hugged Taehyung, "Thanks for taking care of my boyfriend."

"No problemo~"he smiles softly. "Err, since you already here, can i go home now? Need to settle something. Jungkook keep calling me and ask me to buy some foods for him. Geez that kid."he rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun chuckled. "He really childish. Okay, see you next time! Thankyou so much."

Taehyung nodded with a smile before exited the room.

Now in the room just the two of them, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol keep staring at Baekhyun's face with such a love way. At first, Baekhyun realize it but he ignore him. But after a long period of time, Baekhyun cover his face with his both hands as he felt a blush crept his cheeks.

Oh how he didn't blush?! Not meeting for 3 months plus 3 months make him realize that Chanyeol more handsome and more taller. His voice grow even deeper. His old brown hair now turn into dark black and he's getting hotter and cute at the same time. Shit.

"Don't look at me like that!"Baekhyun said while he still covering his face.

Chanyeol chuckled, "Don't cover your blushing cheeks. I want to see it."he said with his so damn hot sexy deep voice. Damn damn damn.

Baekhyun didn't obeyed. Chanyeol forcefully uncovered his hands from his face.

And when he success did it, he could see Baekhyun's cute red cheeks, he's eyes looks like puppy omg. He looks away from Chanyeol's eyes.

But Chanyeol held his chin and pull to look at him. "Look at me."

Baekhyun slowly look directly at his eyes with his reddened cheeks. Chanyeol felt a bulge build on his thigh. Oh god.. Baekhyun reddened face make him turn on.

He groans, "Why Baek? Why you so cute?"Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration while stand up from his seat.

Baekhyun chuckled. "And why you groaning?"he ask him with a teasing tone.

Chanyeol blush then sit back again. "Sorry."

"What for?"Baekhyun rise his eyebrows.

Chanyeol look down, Baekhyun followed his direction.

And he saw the bulge on Chanyeol's thigh. Baekhyun blushed but he chuckled, "You turn on so fast, hm?"he whisper directly on his ear with his seductive voice.

"God! Please stop it Baek! You make me more harder! Shit shit!"Chanyeol stand up then walk around the room with the bulge on his thigh. Baekhyun chuckled, so cute... ".. Just give me a time to relax."Chanyeol said then sit on the sofa at the corner of the room.

"Want me to help you?"Baekhyun said with teasing tone. Geez.. Baekhyun is being a bitch today lol.

"No need. You make me more-"

"Good evening."suddenly the doctor came and Chanyeol hid his bulge with a pillow beside him. He cover it. Baekhyun see it then chuckled.

"Evening."the both of them said.

"Do you feel better, Mr. Byun?"the doctor ask.

"Yup. It just.. my head will turn around if i move it too hard."

"Don't move your head hardly. Just slowly. And you can go home after 2 days. If you need something just push the button beside you, okay?"

Baekhyun nodded in understand. "Thankyou, doc."

The doctor smile to them then said, "And for you, please take care of your boyfriend because he need someone to take care of."he said to Chanyeol.

"Aye aye sir."Chanyeol make a respect sign.

The doctor just smile then left them.
===
"Yeolchan.."

"Hmm?"

"You sure it's okay if you sleep there? Want me to share my bed?"

"Nah, don't. I want you to sleep well. Beside that, it just 3 days for me like this. All i want is you felt safe."Chanyeol smile then ruffled Baekhyun's hair softly.

Baekhyun blushed hearing that sentence. He looks away then staring at the ceiling.

"Baek."Chanyeol said while staring at his beloved boyfriend's face.

Baekhyun look up at him. His face is just inches from him. Chanyeol stare at his brown orbs. So did Baekhyun.

They keep staring like that for almost 3 minutes with full of loves stare.

Baekhyun brake their eye contacts with reddened cheeks. "Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Staring me like that. Cause my face and my heart did something not in a normal way."he look at his blanket.

Chanyeol chuckled. "God you're so cute."he pinch his cheeks. Baekhyun pouted. "I don't know how my life without you."

Baekhyun blushed madly, "Yeol!!"

"What?"

"Don't make me blushing continously!"he pouted.

With that, Chanyeol capture his pouted lips. He kiss his lips full of sweetness. Baekhyun's start throbbing like there's no tomorrow. He close his eyes as Chanyeol deepen the kiss. He circled his arms around the taller's neck.

Baekhyun moan a little as Chanyeol insert his hand into Baekhyun's pajamas. Chanyeol didn't waste any time to enter his tongue into Baekhyun's cute mouth. He play his tongue inside it.

They pulled out after their sweet yet hot kiss. "I love you."Chanyeol panted.

Same thing as Baekhyun, "I love you too, my yoda."

And then they share a passionate kiss before they know what will happen next.
===
A/N : FAIL WITH THE FLUFFY THINGY:(
SOOOOOOOO HOW IS IT?!
Sowwy for not updating yesterday:( i'm busy with my school stuffs. Keep comment and vote this story♡ i want to know your thoughts:p
Saranghaeeeeee~