Chapter 18

Baekhyun and Chanyeol already spent many times together as they travel China. Baekhyun would happily accompany Chanyeol from day until night eventhought he tired. But he never felt tired whenever he near Chanyeol. Because for him, Chanyeol is his spirit. And always will.

"Whoa.. I never know China is this huuuuuuuge."Chanyeol spread his arms as he and Baekhyun walk together at the one of famous China's street.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Me also. I just know it by now."

The both of them chuckled. "Lol, are you tired? Uhm.. If yes, i'm trully sorry. Tomorrow is my last day in here, i hope time can stop so i can spend more time with you together."Chanyeol pouted.

Baekhyun's heart pounding a beat as he heard those sentence from Chanyeol's mouth.

"Me too.. I hope so too, Chanyeol.."he said with sad tone.

The both of them keep walking, chatting, eating until noon coming.

"Ah~ It's already the time. Let's go home before it's getting more darker."Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's arm.
===
Baekhyun and Chanyeol sit on the bench at the park, it's already 11pm but they're not tired to stare at night sky eventhought Chanyeol have a flight schedule tomorrow.

It will be attend at 8 in the morning. He don't even care about that. He just want stay here with Baekhyun. For him, as Baekhyun is his home.

And the shit thing is, up until now, he not dare to confess his feeling for Baekhyun, the boy who he love the most, his roommate, one and only.

"Baekhyun.."Chanyeol broke the silent.

"Hmm?"Baekhyun hummed as reply.

"I-I want to ask you something.."he look down to his feet.

"What is it?"now Baekhyun look up at Chanyeol.

"Uh.. It's about.. 3 months ago.. Y-You remember your first flight to China?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"I-I want to ask you.. Do you really mean it on what you wrote on that paper..?"

Baekhyun tried to remember. Then he blushed when he remember that moment. He nodded slowly while looking down to his feet.

"T-That 'i love you' words, are you really mean it?"Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun flustered, "I.. I mean i love you a-as my-"

"If it's right then i love you too."Chanyeol dare himself to look up.

Baekhyun widened his eyes as he look directly at Chanyeol's face.

"A-Are you se-serious?"

"I'm freaking serious, Byun Baekhyun. I love you ever since i meet you. And when i know you're my roommate, i'm fucking happy and start fall for you. That feeling grown deeper than i know. And now it's turn into love. And i really mean it. I'm sorry if it's kinda late because i'm not dare to confess my feeling for you. And now.. i'm trying my best.."Chanyeol looking down, afraid Bwekhyun will slap or maybe kick his butt, or shout at him directly on his ear..

But he's wrong. He's totally wrong.

With sudden moves, Baekhyun pulled his neck by circling it with his arms then pulled Chanyeol's face closer to him. With no second, he press his lips against Chanyeol's. Chanyeol was shocked but then, he return the kiss while closing his eyes.

Good thing the place is quiet and not so many people at that park.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's head closer to him and he deepen the kiss. Baekhyun almost moan when Chanyeol bite his lower lips. But then, he hold it because it's public place for Pete's sake.

Chanyeol was about to insert his hand into Baekhyun's shirt, when Baekhyun pulled out from their hot making out session.

"S-Stop.. I can't *inhale* breath.."Baekhyun's fanning his face that already hot like a hot crab.

Chanyeol smirk. "That just a practice. Not the start."

Baekhyun blushed madly. "Fuck my cheeks."

Chanyeol chuckled, "What's the matter with your cheeks?"he rise his eyebrow.

Baekhyun punch him right on his stomach.

"Auch!"

"That's for teasing me!"

"But you like it, right?"Chanyeol smirk devilishly.

Again, Baekhyun blushed madly. "I hate you, Park Chan Yeol."he pouted.

With that, Chanyeol's member getting harder and now he tried to calm it down. He can't hold himself everytime he look at Baekhyun's cuteness.

So he pulled Baekhyun into a passionate kiss. He unconsciously lick every part inside of Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun release a small moan. He try to pull out but Chanyeol pull him back.

They pulled out after 5 minutes hot making out session.

"Y-You are *inhale* idiot!"Baekhyun groaned. His face now as red as a tomato. "I hate you! I really hate you, Park Chan Yeol!"

Chanyeol chuckled, "I love you, Byun Baek Hyun."
===
A/N : ALMOST THE END!^-^
Sorry for not updating, you know.. student.. busy.. with assignment or.. whatever. Forget it.
Keep reading this lame story and gimme vomment kay? Thankyou♥
Saranghae~