Chapter 20

Chanyeol never felt being like his heart being stabbed by million knifes.

Afraid being tricked by someone, he try to called Baekhyun's number, but the operator tell him that the phone is unactive. He start to panick.

He drop his phone spontaneously. With tears almost drop, he prepare his bag. With his phone and wallet plus cards inside his bag, he quickly run after locking their room.

He run and run. He don't even care about his tired feet for running to the airport.

He keep thinking Baekhyun and Baekhyun. Baekhyun is the only one on his mind.

After some tiring minutes, he arrived at Incheon Airport. He buy the ticket, he choose the closest time to flight.

The airplane was about to fly 5 minutes more. He run as fast as he could to that airplane.

With sweat all over his body, he enter the airplane with such a rush.

He sit at back seat, his mind already fullfill by Baekhyun's face, Baekhyun's laugh, he's.. everything. He miss it so much. And he don't want that his beloved boyfriend leave him just like that.

He suddenly remember the text from unknown number with english because the both of them don't understand each other language, which the message is 'Park Chanyeol, i'm Baekhyun's friends. I know you're the closest friend to Baekhyun. I want to tell you that he have a car crash when he about to go to the airport.'
===
After 3 hours(a/n : sorry idk how long it takes from korea to chinaㅠㅠ) that felt more like 3 days for Chanyeol, finally he arrive at China's Airport.

He still remember everything about Baekhyun's apartment, even his school, cause he ever visit it when Baekhyun show to him.

He called the number that earlier give him a news about Baekhyun have a car crash.

After 3 times calling, finally that number pick it.

"Hell-"Chanyeol doesn't give him to just say 'hello' to him.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. I already at China. Where is he now?!"Chanyeol ask while ruffled his hair in panick way.

"He's now at Bei Jia Hospital, with me. Just calm and come here quickly okay, looks like he's waiting for you, he keep calling your name."

With that, Chanyeol hang up then call the taxi that just passed him.
===
"Sir! The changes!"the taxi driver shouted to Chanyeol who forget the changes of the money.

"No! Take it! Thankyou!"Chanyeol shouted back then running just to enter the Bei Jia Hospital.

He go to the information center then the nurse show him Baekhyun's room.

With no time he run to the room. Number 27 on 3rd floor.

He open the room with '27' number on it, revealing a petite boy with pale skin laying on the bed. Beside him, a boy with brown hair and thick eyeliner sit beside his hed.

He stand up when Chanyeol enter the room.

"Hi, Chanyeol. I'm Kim Tae Hyung, Baekhyun's friend. I heard so much about you from Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."

Chanyeol shake his hand anxiously, "I'm Chanyeol. Thanks to take care of him."

Then he run to Baekhyun's bed.

He stare at Baekhyun's face for a moment while caress his soft hair.

"Is he okay now?"Chanyeol ask Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, "The doctor said he just lost a little of his bloods. When he about to go to the airport by taxi, he ask the driver to speed up and the driver anxiously hit another car. Good thing his head just hit the window beside him."

Chanyeol sigh in reliefed. "Thanks, Taehyung."for the first time in 3 hours, finally Chanyeol smile.

"Just call me V."he said then smile.

Chanyeol smile to him then back to Baekhyun's face.

"Baekhyun please wake up.. I'm here babe.."he speak in Korean that Taehyung don't understand it.

"I leave the both of you, okay? I'll search for foods. You want to eat?"he ask Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head, "No, thanks. Imma just wait Baekhyun until he wake up."

"Okay then."he smile before closing the door.

Chanyeol back focus to the petite boy in front of him.

"Baekhyunnie, please wake up. I miss you so much.. Please."Chanyeol grab Baekhyun's hand. Without he realize, teardrop fall into Baekhyun's flawless cheek.

"You know what, every day before i sleep your smile always in my mind. I miss your smile, your laugh. I miss you Baek.. Please wake up.."he hugged Baekhyun's body.

Suddenly he felt something move on his hand. He look at it. And it's Baekhyun's hand.

With tired eyes and small smile, Baekhyun said, "Hi Yeolchan, i miss you too."
===
A/N : HEYAAWW:3
How is it?;p
Keep reading this amazing story:3
@cypvirus will angry if i said it's a lame story hikseu:((
Gimme vomment too, kay?:)
Saranghae bbuing♥~