Chapter 12

A/N : I really enjoy making this story as you guys give me comment & vote♥ tysm~ enjoy~~
===
Now they already bath in the beach's toilet. They decided to take a walk at the edge of the beach.

The all of them walk side by side to their couple. Kyungsoo and Kai are way too clingy. Luhan and Sehun walk while Luhan put his head on Sehun's shoulder. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol.. they just walk in silent, no one talk. They just walk like that. Maybe they feel awkward because that kiss earlier..

Baekhyun can't remove his stare from Chanyeol's sexy and plump lips. While Chanyeol can't hold himself to gulp everytime he saw a blushing Baekhyun.

It's actually clear. That the both of them are like each other.
===
"Chanyeol hyung."

"Hmm?"

Kai and Chanyeol are now walking together to buy some drinks for them. They already buy some cola because most of them like it.

"Are you not gonna confess to him?"Kai ask him, look up at his face to look his expression.

Chanyeol chocked the drink, he coughed hardly, "W-What?!"

Kai patted his back, "What i said was, are you not gonna confess to him?"

"W-Who's 'him'..?"Chanyeol pretend that he don't know who's Kai mean.

Kai rolled his eyes, "Me."

Chanyeol widened his eyes in shock. "Y-You like me?! I thought you-"

Kai chuckled, "Duh, of course Baekhyun hyung. Are you not gonna confess to him?"

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, "Ugh.. I-I don't know.. yet."he said while hid his face from Kai.

Kai look at him with smirky face, "You're not brave enough, huh?"

"N-No! Not like that! I just.. i think it's not the perfect time yet for me to confess my feelings. Plus.. What if he hate me if i confess to him?! What if he disgust of me?! What if.. he hates me?"

Kai look at him directly in the eyes, "Hyung, are you an idiot?"

"Huh?"

"Baekhyun hyung is too obvious that he likes you too! It shown!"

"What?! How?!"Chanyeol can't hold himself to smile. He even jump mentally.

"The way he look at you. The way he smile to you. The way he laugh for you. The way he blush in front of you. It's too obvious, hyung!"

Chanyeol look at him in shock, "R-Really? B-But.. How if he reject me?!"

"You never know until you try it, hyung."Kai patted his back.

Chanyeol sighed deeply.

"You must hurry, before someone take him first."
===
Exam day will coming by 2 weeks again. No time to play, no time to kidding around. Because the exam will be hard.

Smart people like Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and also Luhan will study really hard for their exam even it still 2 weeks again.

And.. lazy people problem is.. they even don't want to try to study.

Chanyeol always want to study, but he always remember about what Kai just said at the beach.

You must hurry, before someone take him first. Those sentence make Chanyeol frustrated. He always want to confess. But the problem are..

First, he don't have any courage to confess his feeling.

Second, he can't imagine if Baekhyun will reject him then he will hate him.

Third, Baekhyun is a study maniac person, if someone bother him when his busy time, he will get angry. And he almost study everytime, everywhere because it almost exam time.

Chanyeol sighed deeply as he lean his head on the table. He try to study but still... he can't remove Baekhyun from his head.

Suddenly the door open, revealing Baekhyun with his most wide smile that Chanyeol ever seen.

Chanyeol's mood lighten up. "Hey Baek! You seems so happy! What's going on?!"

Baekhyun close the door, he took off his shoes then sit on the sofa while looking at Chanyeol.

"You know what, Chanyeol?!"he said with cheerful smile.

"What?! What is it?"Chanyeol seems excited as long as he see Baekhyun.

Baekhyun walk towards him, hand grabbing Chanyeol's hand tightly, "If my exam result are great, Principal Jung will give me a chance to exchanging with other student in China!"
===
A/N : I'm happy for you BaekXD
But not with Yeollie:(
Sorry for not many chanbaek moment in here. Keep reading, yeah?
Saranghae♡~