Chapter 1

A/N : No prologue:>
Is that okay?
===
Baekhyun walk nervously in his room.  Tomorrow is his first day at his new high school.

Actually he move from Gyeongju into Seoul because his parents can't pay his school any longer. The payment in Gyeongju it's too expensive.

But his parents still at Gyeongju, it just Baekhyun who move to his new school. There's a dorm in it.

So Baekhyun decided to test himself at new schools. He join the test from one to another schools.

And finally he got called from the school, with more cheaper payment. He got dispentation because of his talent. It's a SMHS or people know as a Seoul Music High School.

Yes, from the name you must be know it a music school. Baekhyun really into music. He really want to be a great pianist someday.

He take a deep breath before go out from his room. He already packed his things for tomorrow. He's excited plus nervous.

"Baek dear, you ready for tomorrow?"his mom called him.

"Y-Yes mom."Baekhyun answer with hesitant tone.

"Are you sure? You already pack everything you need?"

"Yes mom. I did."

"Your clothes?"his mom still asking.

"Check."

"Your novels?"

"Check."

"Your phone?"

"Check."

"Your money?"

"Check."

"Your spongebob boxer?"

"Moooom."Baekhyun whined.

His mom chuckled. "Okay okay you already packed everything. Now dinner time dear."

Baekhyun sighed before walk downstairs to meet two angelic faces of his parents, already wait for him for dinner.

"Hi mom, hi dad."Baekhyun smile softly.

"Hi dear."his mom smile softly. "I cook your favorite jajangmyeon."

Baekhyun eyes turn into sparkling one. "Really?"he smile happily and sit beside his father.

"Tomorrow is your big day. So we make it special."his dad tapped his shoulder lighly.

Baekhyun chuckled, "Thanks dad, mom."he stare at his parents.

He can't imagine that tomorrow he can't live with his parents again. But he must strong, he must do it. For his parents. For his better future.
===
"You sure you already bring everything?"his mom ask him before Baekhyun go to Seoul. His dad will pick him.

"Yes mom. I already bring eveeeerything. Don't worry."Baekhyun give her a soft smile.

"Okay. Be careful, don't forget to eat, don't forget to call me when you arrive, don't forget us. Miss you already~"his mom wave when Baekhyun already on the car.

"I will mom! Bye~"

"Bye my boy. I love you~"she wave again.

"Nado!"Baekhyun smile before close the window of the car.
===
Chanyeol smile to everyone when he enter the classroom.

"Ayo! Wazzup guys!"

"Hey Yeol."Kai greet him with a wide smile.

"Annoying."Kyungsoo rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hey Jongin! Tell your boyfie to not call me annoying!"Chanyeol pout to Kyungsoo.

They talk to each other. But then, the bell ring and the teacher came in.

The student take their seat and wait for the teacher talk.

"Good morning everybody."the teacher start to talk. "Today we have a new friend. Come in, Baekhyun."

The boy called Baekhyun popped his head from the door and look at his surroundings before enter the room shyly.

Chanyeol turn his head in amusement. His eyes turn to sparkling one when he saw a cute boy walk inside.

"Introduce yourself, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gulp before speaking, "A-Annyeonghaseyo."he bow 90 degrees. "M-My name is Byun Baek Hyun. I move from Gyeongju to Seoul. And my major is piano, because i want to be a pianist.(a/n :lol just pretend there's a high school with piano major)."

"Okay Baekhyun, thankyou. Please have a seat beside that boy."she pointed at a chair beside a boy with fairy ears.

Baekhyun nodded. He then walk towards the chair.

He sit on it and realize that the boy stare at him.

"Hi! My name is Park Chan Yeol. Nice to meet you, Baekhyun."Chanyeol smile widely and shook his hand before Baekhyun allowed him.

Baekhyun smile awkwardly, "Hi Chanyeol. Nice to meet you too."he smile softly.

"Okay. Looks like Baekhyun didn't know yet about the classes so i will explain it."the teacher said, "Every morning, there's an obligate class for every student in here. The class will tell you about music theory. After the obligate class, you will insert the room that you choose in your major. Remember, you can choose more than one major. But you can't choose more than three major."she explain it."After that you can go to your dorm to take a brake. And after that, we will have dinner time in dining room's school at 6pm. Do you understand, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun felt excited, "I understand."

"And.."the teacher walk towards her table to search for the paper. "Oh.. We have dorm in here. And since we have no more room.. Your roommate is.."she sharpen her eyes to look at the paper. "Oh, he right beside you."
===
A/N : JELLO~
Lol it's actually 'hello' but typo came and turn 'hello' into 'jello'. And i found it funny.
So decided to said 'jello' instead of 'hello' lol.
SO..? HOW'S THE CHAPTER ONE?
Is that creepy?
Okay just comment and vote(only if you want)
Keep reading and wait for the next chappie~
Saranghaeyo~