Chapter 5

In the very next morning, both wake up because of Chanyeol's alarm clock.

Chanyeol groaned before yawn and sit up. He rubbed his eyes then smile as he saw a small creature already wake up, rubbed his eyes then yawn cutely. Chanyeol almost squealed because of that. But he hold it.

"Morning, Baekhyun."Chanyeol greet him with a wide grin as he stand up and walk towards the bathroom.

"Hey."he smile while rubbing his eyes. "Don't you think it's too early for make an alarm clock in this time?"

Chanyeol shook his head while smiling, "Sorry if it's wake you up. But i think it's not that early."

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder.

"I'll go bath first okay?"

"Kay."Baekhyun smile.
===
"So? What do you think? Is he gonna like me?"Luhan ask Baekhyun with shyly smile.

Baekhyun chuckled softly, "So? You like Seh-"

Luhan cutted his sentence with his hand covering Baekhyun's mouth. He's now blushing madly.

"Shut up! I'm afraid he will come and heard us!"Luhan blushing.

"No he'll not."Baekhyun laugh. "But if he come, i think it's okay and i think he also like you, Luhan."Baekhyun smile softly.

"Y-You think so?"Luhan eyes are sparkling.

Baekhyun nodded. "By the way, where's Kyungsoo?"he ask randomly.

"Oh you know."Luhan rolled his eyes. "Lunch together with Kai. Kissing. Make-"

"I understand."Baekhyun chuckled, avoiding Luhan to said those words.

Luhan pouted, then he put his chin on his palm. "I want to be like Kyungsoo. Have couple, having fun together, being together with his lover. Oh how fun is that..."Luhan drowning in his own thoughts.

Baekhyun chuckled, then say something more loud than supposed to be.

"Oh look who's here, Luhan."Baekhyun said when Sehun and Chanyeol enter the piano class together.

Both Sehun and Chanyeol look up at them. Luhan blushed madly then look away.

Luhan give Baekhyun a what-are-you-doing look.

Baekhyun just rise his eyebrow when Sehun and Chanyeol greet them.

"AYO GUYS! How's you doin'?"Chanyeol said with a wide grin.

"Hi guys."Sehun greet them, no, actually it just for Luhan.

"Hi Sehun."Luhan greet him shyly. "And Chanyeol."he realize if Chanyeol was there with him, then blushed.

Baekhyun hold his laugh. "Ehm, Chanyeol can you come with me?"Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hand even he not allowed him yet.

Chanyeol understand what he mean then smirk. "Bye Sehun, Luhan! Imma go with Baekhyun first."he wink at Sehun who give him a death glare.

Baekhyun chuckled silently.

The both of them walk outside the class without noticing their friends sending them a death glares.

"Do you think they're cute together?"Baekhyun ask Chanyeol while chuckling.

Chanyeol grin widely, "I think so too! I thought just me who think like that!"he laugh a bit.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Do you think Sehun likes Luhan?"

Chanyeol eyes widened, "He even like him! Since our first high school! But he not dare to confess to Luhan yet. How ironic."he laugh, make people who passed them look at them in curious look.

"Hi Baek Oppa!"a bunch of girls greet Baekhyun with a flirting smile when they passed them.

Baekhyun smile softly, "Hello."

Chanyeol somehow get amaze how calm Baekhyun is. He want to be like that but.. he just can't. You know, he's too... cheerfull.

"And Luhan just tell me that he like Sehun too earlier."Baekhyun said while chuckled.

"Oh how ironic! Can you imagine they like each other. Or maybe love each other. But both of them have no courage to confess! I feel pity."Chanyeol shook his head affluently. Baekhyun just chuckled with the view.

"I have an idea."suddenly Baekhyun said with sparkling eyes.

Chanyeol look up at him, "What is it?!"

"How about.."Baekhyun smile widely, "We'll help them to confess their feeling? We will invite them to restaurant and when they arrive we'll said we can't come. I know it's really usual but i can't think more elite idea."

Chanyeol widened his eyes, "Ooh ooh! I will tell Sehun so he can prepare himself! It's amazing Baek!"Baekhyun heart skip a beat when Chanyeol call his nickname. "When?"he smirk.

"This Saturday."
===