Chapter 10

A/N : Dedicated to TheRealBaek and @cypvirus. Thankyou guys for helping me^^ ily♥ Enjoy~
===
"BEACH I'M COMING!!"Chanyeol shouted on top of his lungs. They're now at Kai's van. Kai borrow it from his brother.

"All i heard is 'bitch'."Sehun said with his poker face. Luhan elbowed him.

"Language, Sehun."Luhan reminds him.

"Sorry."Sehun murmured.

Kai sit at the driver seat, he will drive them to the beach. Kyungsoo sit beside him. Sehun and Luhan sit at the middle seat, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol sit at the backside.

The distance between their dorm to the beach take 1 hour and a half. So Kyungsoo is laying his head on Kai's shoulder, Luhan and Sehun cuddling each other, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol listening to their earphones.

Their journey to the beach was silent. Because all of them do their own activity.

Until Chanyeol release his earphones and look at the street.

"Whoa.. Where are we, Kai?"he asked while he looking outside.

"I don't know where exactly we are. But i know it's still half hour to go."Kai replying with low voice, afraid that Kyungsoo will wake up from his sleeping beauty.

Chanyeol just nodded as response.

Suddenly Baekhyun sit up from his position then release his earphones. "Aw, my ears hurt."Baekhyun rubbed his ears.

Chanyeol look at him, "Are you okay?"

"No, i'm not. My ears hurt."

"Don't use earphones too long."Chanyeol tell him then help him to rubbed Baek's ears.

Kai look them by the mirror in front of him, he smirked devilishly.

"But you use it too."Baekhyun whined.

Chanyeol purse his lips, "I have a huge ears you know."

Baekhyun suddenly look him directly at the ears. Then he bursted into laugh. "Oh my god.. Your ears are cute tho."Baekhyun touch Chanyeol's left ear. Chanyeol just blushed madly.

"Smooth move."suddenly Kai disturb them by saying those words.

"What smooth, Kai?"Baekhyun ask him confusedly.

"Nah, Kyungsoo's skin is smooth."Kai smirk at Chanyeol by the mirror in front of him.

Chanyeol put his mad face to Kai. Kai just chuckled before focus back to the street.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun now just sit there, staring at the windows.

"I'm bored."Chanyeol said while pouting.

Baekhyun look up at him, "Listen to music."he suggest.

"Already do."

"Read my novel?"

"Not interest."

"Read fanfiction."

"Geez, can you suggest other than read?"Chanyeol purse his lips.

Baekhyun just sigh calmly, "Playing game."

"Ah-ah! What game?"Chanyeol ask him with sparkling eyes and clapping hand.

"It's called 'Can You Be Silent' game."Baekhyun smile.

"How to play it?!"Chanyeol said with enthusiasm.

"You just need to silent, you can't show your teeth, the first on who talk is the lose one. The winner will get an ice cream from the lose one."Baekhyun said. He just make the game to keep Chanyeol shut. He's too noisy whenever he got bored.

Baekhyun thought Chanyeol will pouted and say 'it's not a game!'. But in reality, Chanyeol clapped happily then smile widely, "Sounds fun!"

Baekhyun drop his jaw in disbelief, "Okay okay. The game start.. now!"
===
"Yeaaaay i got an ice cream from Baekhyun!"Chanyeol shouted cheerfully as he start to lick the ice cream that Baekhyun just buy for him on the stand at the beach.

Baekhyun chuckled softly. He stare at Chanyeol who lick the ice cream with sparkling eyes.

How adorable. Baekhyun squealed mentally.

The others just look at them with meaningful stare. They even smirk at the view.

The beach not really crowded so they will enjoy this day.

Baekhyun just shook his head when he saw Chanyeol eat the ice cream just like a 5 years old kid.

Suddenly Baekhyun touch Chanyeol's face with his both hands. Chanyeol almost dropped his ice cream, he can't avoid the thumping heart on his chest.

Baekhyun look at him directly at the eyes, then suddenly he move his face closer to Chanyeol's. He lean closer and closer with slow moves. Chanyeol widened his eyes then close his eyes as Baekhyun lean his face closer and closer.

With a fast moves, Baekhyun lick the tip of Chanyeol's lips. Because Chanyeol too tall to him, he tiptoed his feet. Their faces just inches away. Chanyeol even can felt Baekhyun's breath.

Chanyeol almost fainted because of Baek's sudden moves.

"Theres an ice cream on the tip of your lips."Baekhyun said then pulled away. He lick his lips then smile playfully.

Chanyeol blushed madly then look away. The others laugh then cough playfully. They stare them with smirk.

Chanyeol felt his pants build a bulge. He widened his eyes shockly, "Shit, i need to go to toilet."
===
A/N : XDthe beach moment not end yet. Wait me at the other chapter;3
Keep reading, voting, and commenting♥
Saranghae~~