Chapter 16

When Baekhyun already go to China, Chanyeol felt really lonely. He can't even smile.

It's really hard for him.

His friends already entertain him but he can't even show his cheerful nor smile face. His expression just poker.. just like Sehun.

He always spent time alone at his room. Watching tv, eating, staring at his and Baekhyun's photos.

Sometimes he would hit his own head on the wall for letting Baekhyun go. He really really regret for not confess to Baekhyun all this time. He really a stupid.

And now Baekhyun go. He can't see that cute face, blushing cheek, his smile, his beautiful laugh. Everything about him.. He miss it so bad althought it's already 1 month since Baekhyun went to China.

They usually call each other at the night. They will spent 1-2 hours just for calling. With that Chanyeol feel more relax.
===
Baekhyun walk hastily to the teacher's room. It's been 3 months since he join the exchanging program.

"Mr. Kim.. I saw this book on piano room."Baekhyun handed him a thick book.

Mr. Kim frowned. Then he take the book from Baekhyun's hand.

"Oh.. This is belong to Taehyung. Please give this back to him. He's now probably at violin room."

Baekhyun smile then said, "Arasseo."
===
*knock* *knock*

With a slow moves, Baekhyun pushed the door then saw a boy practicing his violin really hard, backing him.

"Uhm.. Ni hao.."Baekhyun greet him awkwardly.

The boy called Taehyung turn back then saw Baekhyun.

"Uh.. Hi? Do you need something?"he rise his left eyebrow.

"Uhm.. I-Is this your book? I found this on piano room."

Taehyung frowned, "Gosh, i left it at that room? Okay thankyou, Baekhyun."

"What? How do you know my name?"Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Your nametag."

Baekhyun look down to see his nametag then blushed. He forget that he has a nametag.

He already used to SMHS. Not using a nametag, not lonely like now, and not gonna missed Chanyeol as now.

He really miss Seoul.. He really miss Chanyeol..
===
Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, and Kai stood in front of Chanyeol's dorm.

They argue about who gonna knock the door.

"Kyungsoo! You do it!"Luhan whisper.

"No! You did it!"Kyungsoo said.

"Guys, come-"

"You Kai! You!"the 3 of them said in unison while whispering.

Kai sighed before said, "Tch, okay i will knock it."

With a deep sigh, he knock the door. "Chanyeol hyung.. Open the door."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lazy to move my ass from bed."he replied, barely audible.

"Oh come on."Kai rolled his eyes. "Don't be like that. Open up."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shit, okay okay."

With that, Chanyeol open the door with messy hair, panda's eyes, and skinny body.

Kyungsoo cover his mouth with his both hand, "Chanyeol.. You more skinnier now.."

Then the 4 of them enter his room.

"It's pretty nice actually."Sehun said with smirky face. Luhan elbowed him.

"Don't pour salts into wound."he added. Sehun pouted.

"Sorry."

"So..? What are you guys doing here?"Chanyeol said with his more-deep voice because he has a cold.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck, "Actually we want to tell you something."

With deep sighed and lazy eyes, Chanyeol ask, "Tell me what?"

"About.."Kai smirk. Chanyeol frowned.

"Seriously guys what are you guys hidding from me?!"Chanyeol groaned.

The others just chuckled.

Suddenly Kyungsoo pulled something from his pocket jacket.

And all of them said in unison, "We bought you a ticket to China!"
===
A/N : What a good friendsㅠㅠ
Sorry for this short chapter, and sorry for include taehyung in here;p
Keep support my story, kay?
Saranghae~