Chapter 13

Chanyeol froze on his place. He can't speak or even move after Baekhyun saying those sentence.

"Chanyeol? Are you listening to me?"Baekhyun shake his hand.

Chanyeol realize then give him the fake cheerful smile, "Oh my god! How lucky!"Chanyeol pouted fakely. "Good for you! Congrats Baek! I will support you!"Chanyeol smile widely. But everything that drawn on his face are totally fake.

Baekhyun smile cheerfully, "Thanks Yeolchan! For support me!"he pull Chanyeol into a hug.

Chanyeol hug him back, face drawn with sadness.
===
After that news from Principal Jung, Baekhyun always study study and study everytime and anywhere. He's now perfectly a study maniac.

In bathroom during his bath, he would practice about his vocal lesson. He will sing loudly until he cough and cough. Chanyeol always tell him to stop singing in bathroom.

In their dinner time, he bring the theory book for their theory exam. Because the exam consist 2 categories; theory and practical, Baekhyun surely work hard for it that even he once choke the food because he's too focus on his book. Chanyeol always scolded him not to read while you eating.

Every morning before his class, he will read his book with his spectacles, that always bump into everyone. Chanyeol always remind him to stop reading while you walking.

After classes end, Baekhyun always come to piano class to improve his piano lesson. He ever once broke his beautiful nail until it bleeding. Once he get into their room, Chanyeol take care of his hand and tell him to not practice piano too hard. Especially with long nails.

Before going to sleep, Baekhyun always make a resume on what he just learnt today. Chanyeol always tell him to sleep because Baekhyun would make it until 2 in the morning.

Sometimes Chanyeol would feel lonely everytime Baekhyun busy with his study. Chanyeol also study, but not as hard as Baekhyun did.

He always sigh everytime he saw Baekhyun force himself to keep study hard as hell.
===
Chanyeol now laying on his bed, remembering about what Baekhyun just said 1 week ago.

Principal Jung will give him a chance to exchange student with China's if his exam result are good, huh? Chanyeol thought as he stare at the ceiling.

Then i can make it didn't work, right? Sorry Baek.. It's my only hope. I will distract you from study so the result will be not great.
===
"Baekkie~ Look at your face! You look so tired. Come on, let's relax first."Chanyeol suggest when all of them at their dinner time.

Baekhyun's eyes glued on his theory book, "I will go after exam finish."

"Just for a while? To refresh a bit? Maybe we can go to the nearest mall!"Luhan said.

Baekhyun fixed his spectacles, "No, thanks guys. I don't need to refresh. All i need is study."he smile before going back to his book.

"But it just for one day! Why not?"Kyungsoo added.

Baekhyun sighed, "Look. School in China, althought it just exchanging for 6 months, it's my dream. It's my biggest dream right now. It's not compare with my tired face nor need to refresh, because China is my biggest dream right now. And no one can stop me."

The rest look at him with serious eyes.

Chanyeol look at him directly at the eyes, "Everyone need rest, Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun feel annoyed, "But i'm not! I. Will. Not. Stop. Studying. Ever."he glare at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol look at him in shock, it's his first time seeing an angry Baekhyun.

"You can't-"

Baekhyun cutted his sentence with his sharp sentence, "Hey, it's actually my life, not yours. Why you order me to stop? Who are you?"

Chanyeol felt his heart being stabbed by thousand of knife. I ask you to stop because i like you, Baek! I don't want you to leave me!

"Who am i?! I'm just a lazy, idiot, and annoying person who order you to stop! Oh and you know what?! Actually this idiot and lazy person not trying to stop you! I just tell you to rest a bit!"

Baekhyun stay silent, he really lazy to debate again with Chanyeol.

He stand up from his seat, "Excuse me, i lost my appetite because that stupid person."
===
A/N : ㅠㅠi can't think more than this.
Vote and comment are really appreciated!♥
Saranghae~~~